Reviews Categories | QSL printers; callsign badge engravers; etc. | WILLIAM J. PLUM Airmail Postage & DX Supplies Help

Reviews Summary for WILLIAM J. PLUM Airmail Postage & DX Supplies
Reviews: 46 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $(missing—add MSRP)
Description: DX Stamps, envelopes, and other accessories for the DXer.
12 Glenn Road
Flemington, NJ 08822-3322
Tel. (908) 788-1020
Fax (908) 782-2612
email info: plumdx@msn.com

You can write your own review of the WILLIAM J. PLUM Airmail Postage & DX Supplies.

K9TTT Rating: 5/5 Jul 14, 2006 21:22 Send this review to a friend
A1-OK! CANT B BEAT!  Time owned: more than 12 months
I'm not sure I can add much more than has already been said. Bill is just a super guy to work with. Believe me I read everything I can about QSL'ing, but Bill knows all the tricks. His euro nested envelopes, and postage have meant no more bent cards, quicker response from the DX and almost 100% return.

KU6A Rating: 5/5 Jun 4, 2006 08:45 Send this review to a friend
The absolute best way to QSL!  Time owned: more than 12 months
William Plum's service is outstanding! He runs a very professional operation and has been very responsive to all my inquiries and orders. I've only been on HF for the past 18 months, but I was awarded two DXCC's in 15 months using his nested envelopes and foreign postage. Overall, I only receive replies from 70% of the QSL's I send, but I have received QSL's for 94% of all the DXCC entities that I have worked using his SASE's. These percentages are much higher than my percentages using IRC's or green stamps (and less expensive).

Thanks Bill!

de KU6A

KE7CAY Rating: 5/5 May 7, 2006 20:34 Send this review to a friend
The best.  Time owned: more than 12 months
Bill's service, pricing, delivery and attention to detail is impeccable. Very fast responses via email and the rare quality to make you feel as though you are his only customer. QSL rate very good when compared to IRCs or green stamps. Make it easy for the DX!

KB9GPN Rating: 5/5 Apr 20, 2006 05:29 Send this review to a friend
Exceptional Service  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
Every now and then a person becomes a customer of a true gentleman. Bill is one of these gentlemen.

His help and service as I've learned to work his system for DX QSLing has been outstanding.

Bill's service is very highly recommended.

Using his system has lead to a greatly improved return QSL rate for my efforts, and is simply fun!

Steve
K9ZW - ex-KB9GPN

K9YNF Rating: 5/5 Jun 1, 2005 17:07 Send this review to a friend
It's ALL In The Details!  Time owned: more than 12 months
As a DXer for over 40 years and now on the IOTA Honor Roll, I wouldn't be without Bill's nested airmail envelopes. My wife orders them for me for Father's Day!

I picked up Bill's QSL Card Albums (green vinyl) at his Dayton booth and these two albums house my treasured IOTA card collection, in continent order.The see-through card pages are rugged but very clear and are sized for the largest DX QSLs.

I hope Bill stays in business for a VERY long time. With his excellent attention to customer service, I have no doubt that he will!

KC2IXE Rating: 5/5 Feb 11, 2005 16:29 Send this review to a friend
I wish everyone was as good  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
What more can I add that everyone else hasn't said - it's more like emailing a friend than a business. I ALWAYS have my stamps within 2 days. And it makes DX QSLing a LOT more reliable

W1PLM Rating: 5/5 Jun 21, 2004 19:34 Send this review to a friend
A Great Service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
He is a pleasure to deal with, Like calling a friend. I requested a price list and had it the next day via e-mail. I called him and chatted for a few, letting him know what I needed.
I had the envelopes a few days later, no fuss or hassle. Now thinking about it I should have ordered some postage while I was at it. I had no idea this type of service was available. As a new DXer this will make the whole QSL process much easier. I will definately be calling him when I need mailing stock.

W2IRT Rating: 5/5 Jan 24, 2004 13:53 Send this review to a friend
Great products from a true gentleman  Time owned: more than 12 months
If only all merchants were this pleasant to deal with!! I've been buying foreign mint stamps from Bill for about a year and a half and each experience has been exceptional. Friendly, courteous and fast service is the norm.

I will say that I've not had great return rate with his nested air-mail envelopes, however that may just be the luck of the draw on my part. I use a #10 tinted peel & stick outbound with a #7 tinted return SASE nested inside and I have an almost 95% return rate using Bill's stamps.

Thanks, Bill, for your exceptional service!

K4NVJ Rating: 5/5 Jan 14, 2004 23:17 Send this review to a friend
Service to DX'ers  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
I'm using Bill's envelopes and stamps. His service is outstanding. I've only been using the SASE vice SAE for about six months but so far return has been 100 percent. Highly recommend.

WB3LHD Rating: 5/5 Jan 13, 2004 12:42 Send this review to a friend
Super Great Service!  Time owned: more than 12 months
I have been DXing for 15 years now and have always used an SASE when QSLing for that much needed card. It is the only way to go. My QSL return rate is and has been 100% most of the time.

Bill is a SWLer himself and has all the materials any DXer or SWLer needs. He has the fastest service available as well. If I place an order via E-mail, I'll get the stamps and supplies that same week! A+

Thanks Bill for the great service and friendship!