Reviews Categories | Interfaces, Radio to computer, amp, rotor, coax switch, internet | Creative Services Software CI-V Control Cable for ICOM Help

Reviews Summary for Creative Services Software CI-V Control Cable for ICOM
Creative Services Software CI-V Control Cable for ICOM Reviews: 2 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $30.00
Description: CI-V Interface Cable for ICOM radio to Computer. No power connector needed, powered by the PC's serial port. Works with all ICOMs that have a CI-V interface. For radio control, not cloning.
More info: http://www.cssincorp.com/prod-cable.htm

You can write your own review of the Creative Services Software CI-V Control Cable for ICOM.

AI4VR Rating: 5/5 Apr 27, 2007 15:40 Send this review to a friend
It works  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I'm using the cable to interface my IC-718 with the computer. I plugged it in, adjusted HRD to bring up DSR/RTS, and it works. Only "negative" is that there are no "instructions", but if you are using the cable, you should already know enough to "plug it in".

W4VD Rating: 5/5 Mar 4, 2007 00:21 Send this review to a friend
Great little cable  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
When I recently pruchased an Icom 756, I thought that my only option for a PC connection was the CT-17 box, at well over 100 bucks used, I wasn't looking forward to that, but while looking for the best deal on a CT-17 I ran across this cable for only 30 bucks new! I got one and it works great and now I have a PC connection to the 756 for my logging programs (winlog 32 and N1MM) I have since informed a couple of other hams about this cable, seems the dealers don't push this one very hard, I guess because there is a lot better markup on the CT-17, but if you have only one rig to connect, this is the way to you, highly recommended,