Reviews Categories | Tower and Antenna Installers | Jack Johansen Master Tower Builder Help

Reviews Summary for Jack Johansen Master Tower Builder
Reviews: 4 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $(missing—add MSRP)
Description: jack johansen master tower builder
More info: http://w0jej@attbi.com

You can write your own review of the Jack Johansen Master Tower Builder.

KQ0C Rating: 5/5 Oct 4, 2012 07:42 Send this review to a friend
100 Year Tower  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
Jack just finished installing a custom super heavy duty 72 foot crank up on top of a mountain for me. He built this to last 100 years, with a 27 cubic yard base, an intricate rebar cage, buried electrical connections etc. He knew exactly what equipment can stand up to the 100 MPH winds and repeated lightning strikes I anticipate. The job went smoothly, and while all the components were expensive Jack charged very reasonably for his services. He is the ultimate professional. I could never have done this job by myself, and it was far too complex a job to depend on helpful friends for. If you can talk Jack into building a tower for you you will get the best.

KA0CSL Rating: 5/5 Jun 13, 2007 21:53 Send this review to a friend
1ST CALL STATION  Time owned: more than 12 months
I call him ACTION JACKSON. He has 30 years of experience with towers and antennas. He's the only guy that can make you a first call station at a reasonable price.

At first I didnít know exactly what he meant when he said he builds first call stations. But when he was done. It became crystal clear because I was working pileups of stations from Europe on 10 meters when no one else did or could from the USA. I was getting reports this past winter from all over Europe and VK6AAL in VK land stating I was the only stateside station they could pick up for many months. Youíre welcome to ask VK6AAL Peter if you donít believe me. 98% of the time I bust a pileup in the first call Right over the top of the rest of the world.

ACTION JACKSON has an unexplainable magic that he brings with his years of experience and practical knowledge.

ACTION JACKSON THE MAKER OF THE FIRST CALL STATIONS.

HE ROCKS! THANK YOU ACTION JACKSON!

W0RIC Rating: 5/5 May 16, 2007 15:45 Send this review to a friend
1st Call Station!  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
WOW! What a signal! That's the report I keep getting!

59 plus....59 plus....59 plus....

Jack installed all my antennas and I can not believe how well this ham shack operates.

Jack is a 100% stand-up guy who not only installed my antennas, but he also made sure I had the BEST GROUND SYSTEM available.

It still blows me away that most CQ's are answered FIRST CALL! I would have never thought this station would operate as well as it does.

Jack went over and above the call of duty on this job. I would recommend him for ANY HAM needing a tower, antenna work or a shack built.

Thanks Jack! See you on the bands!

Rick
WōRIC
Centennial, Colorado USA

PS Email me for Jack's number if you want to contact him. w0ric.ham at gmail dot com.

KC6VCH Rating: 5/5 Jun 21, 2003 18:34 Send this review to a friend
colorado tower work  Time owned: more than 12 months
Jack is one guy who pays attention to details. he's very fussy. he has many years experiance installing towers and antennas. he put my tower up and did a prefect job and four antennas. he's the guy for the job. say Chuck sent ya.