Reviews Categories | Antennas: HF: Vertical, Wire, Loop | Hy Power Antenna Company - 40 meter half-square Help

Reviews Summary for Hy Power Antenna Company - 40 meter half-square
Reviews: 2 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $56 plus $10 S&H
Description: 40 Meter Half Square Antenna
More info: http://www.freewebs.com/hypower

You can write your own review of the Hy Power Antenna Company - 40 meter half-square.

KA1BVE Rating: 5/5 Sep 5, 2003 19:49 Send this review to a friend
I agree, it's a good antenna...  Time owned: more than 12 months
I agree, this is an excellent antenna that gives you some 40 meter gain at a very reasonable price. I purchased another 40 meter half square from one of his competitors that I wasn't nearly as happy with, as the elements were not cut to the proper length.

WA6WPG Rating: 5/5 Aug 13, 2003 16:02 Send this review to a friend
Works Great  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
This antenna has been up now for several months. I have it hung between 2 trees at about 40 feet in the air. The distance between the 2 vertical elements is about 4 feet short of being ideal and 1 element is too close to the garage. In spite of this the antenna has exceeded my expectations.It performs as advertized in every regard. I have a rather small lot in a crowded urban neighborhood and the antenna is very QUIET inspite of being close to power lines. I have it favoring Asia and it has good directional characteristics. Running 50 watts I consistently receive outstanding reports from Asia. Top it off with great customer support and good quality and it is a great deal for your money.