Reviews Categories | Ham Software - Logging | Logger32 Help

Reviews Summary for Logger32
Logger32 Reviews: 58 Average rating: 4.7/5 MSRP: $FREE
Description: New, improved, 32-bit version of the popular Logger program.
More info: http://www.logger32.net/

You can write your own review of the Logger32.

AF4HL Rating: 5/5 Sep 11, 2017 21:57 Send this review to a friend
Excellent App!  Time owned: more than 12 months
I've been using Logger and Logger32 since it first came out - 2001 I think.

I've always appreciated the fact that it is simple to use on the front end, but can be configured to do pretty well anything you want. I particularly enjoy the ability to open DX Spot windows for specific bands - being able to quickly spot activity on all bands at a glance.With a CAT cable, I just click on a station I haven't worked and it automatically tunes the rig.

The help file is wonderful. This really is a highly configurable program, and I've loved using it all these years. Kudos to Bob!!

VK6DU Rating: 5/5 Jul 13, 2016 18:26 Send this review to a friend
The best  Time owned: more than 12 months
I have been using Logger32 since 2006, my how quickly those last 10 years have passed. I used it with Windows XP, 7 and now Windows 10 and it just works. I love the integrated digital (PSK/RTTY)component and sometimes use the CW keying from the keyboard. I have even used it in a contest or two. Bob is constantly updating the program with added features to keep it up to date with current logging trends. I have tried to look at other loggers over the years but none have rivaled Logger32.

WB2PJH Rating: 5/5 Jul 10, 2016 17:57 Send this review to a friend
Great Program  Time owned: more than 12 months

I have used Logger32 for years with multiple operating systems and always with both antivirus and antimalware software installed and it never gave me a moment of trouble on the initial install or on updates.

The help file is extensive and well written and I had Logger 32 up and running in an hour. I wish I could say the same of other ham software, and on top of everything it's free due to the good graces of the author and extremely well supported on the Logger 32 forum as well as well as regularly updated.

I have been using it for many years and it is my logging program of choice

G4AVN Rating: 5/5 Sep 25, 2015 12:13 Send this review to a friend
Problem solved!!  Time owned: more than 12 months
I told the truth in my last review, however, I have been allowed to upgrade to windows 10. This happened yesterday morning the 24th September. I then tried Logger32 again, it loaded perfectly and is working as it should. I cannot explain why it did not work after the upgrade, however, if there is a problem, surely it is correct to alert people.
Thank you.

K7ZD Rating: 5/5 Sep 25, 2015 12:01 Send this review to a friend
Works FB for me...  Time owned: more than 12 months
K4CY's software is a Gem! I have used Logger32 on Win98, Vista, Win 7,8,10 dual/quad core procs with no issues. Always remember when installing/running Logger32 to do so as a "admin" as suggested by Bob. 73, Gary ZD

VE7ABC Rating: 4/5 Sep 24, 2015 08:46 Send this review to a friend
Is it just me?  Time owned: more than 12 months
Using Windows XP the program worked the way it should. However, a new computer in the shack with W 8.1 and the program won't work. The computer has a free upgrade to W10 coming soon, so my guess is it won't work here either. Other ham programs (contest and logging) that I've either bought or have been a free download work just fine on the new computer. I'm hoping that the program will soon be able to run on later versions of windows. My only complaint about the software.

NO9E Rating: 5/5 Apr 13, 2015 08:03 Send this review to a friend
Continuously upgraded and well supported  Time owned: more than 12 months
I use Logger32 for over 10 years. It does the job with logging, callsign lookup, rotor, radios, LOTW, QSL printing, etc. The new version has automatic updates. Answers to questions are almost instantaneous.

G0MGX Rating: 5/5 Apr 12, 2015 23:00 Send this review to a friend
Excellent Radio Support Package  Time owned: more than 12 months
Love it! Logger32 reliably does a whole pile of stuff for me every day: Log my on-air contacts, enable one-click radio configuration changes through the radio control panel and CAT, synchronise my QSLs from LOTW & eQSL with my log, track my DXCC status, interface with DX cluster and monitor spots via band maps, provide a digital mode capability in RTTY & PSK and others, plus lots more....

I wouldn't consider another logging program for day to day use as this does adequately more that I need. Excellent support from the Yahoo! group helps when things don't quite go to plan (normally due to user error).

Great product, great support and a superb experience. Love it!

W4PJW Rating: 4/5 Apr 12, 2015 21:08 Send this review to a friend
another Happy User  Time owned: more than 12 months
I used DXBase for years but the support for that got to be non-existent and I got tired of paying for updates. The reason I give L32 a 4 is only because when you first download the program it looks gaudy and uninviting. I have learned how to simplify the appearance and since it is so configurable, it is a pleasure to use. Getting it set up is a bit tedious in my opinion but I find it much easier to use now than DXB and I love the fact that I can change fonts and line spacing which I could never do with DXB. I have over 17,000 qso's in the log now and it never gliches unless I do something stupid (cockpit trouble). It is a complicated piece of software so there is a long learning curve but it does everything and anything I have ever expected of it. I have given programs at local club meetings on it's use and several here now use it. Thanks to the developers for a wonderful piece of software. I still find it hard to believe that it works perfect and does all it does - plus it's also FREE. Thanks. Jeff W4PJW

K8YYY Rating: 5/5 Apr 12, 2015 19:25 Send this review to a friend
Excellent Program  Time owned: more than 12 months
I have been using Logger32 for about 2 years now and find it an excellent program. It has features for just about anything you could ever want a logging program to do, and its author is constantly tweaking it to keep up with new problems and new hardware. Support is excellent, especially in the forums. It has numerous add ons that have been developed for it. It can be set to automatically update and back up. It can be set to contact Club Log and download all the latest prefixes and special calls. It can show you LOtW users. It can contact QRZ and, if you have a subscription, look up and give you all the details of a particular call sign. You can color code your log pages for submitted and received QSLs. These are just a few of the things you can do with it. Best of all it is FREEWARE. Granted with all its capabilities it is a little complicated to get set up - depending on what features you use - but once you have it configured to your personal needs and tastes you could not want anything else.