Reviews Categories | Ham Software - Logging | Logger32 Help

Reviews Summary for Logger32
Logger32 Reviews: 67 Average rating: 4.7/5 MSRP: $FREE
Description: New, improved, 32-bit version of the popular Logger program.
More info: http://www.logger32.net/

You can write your own review of the Logger32.

G4HZV Rating: 5/5 Nov 13, 2017 06:55 Send this review to a friend
Brilliant  Time owned: more than 12 months
I've used Logger32 for years and it's always delivered. For a piece of free software, written by a multinational team of volunteers, it is excellent and could teach some of the paid software providers a thing or two.

I recently helped a friend of mine put it on his new Windows 10 laptop. No problem at all and he's also very pleased with it.

Recommended

N2TU Rating: 5/5 Nov 13, 2017 06:08 Send this review to a friend
Super Program!  Time owned: more than 12 months
L32 is a remarkable logging program with tons of features! It is supported by a cadre of dedicated hams who keep the features up to date. I have used other programs for logging/ rig control/ award tracking but L32 is more intuitive and easy to use. There are many 'fail-safe' features of L32, so if you have a difficulty, you can easily recover. Bob Furzer K4CY is the author and is actively involved with the user community.

The Yahoo Group is extremely active and helpful.

I run it on Windows 10 with absolutely no problems.

G7SSE Rating: 5/5 Nov 12, 2017 15:41 Send this review to a friend
Great Stuff  Time owned: more than 12 months
Been using this since 2004 and never felt the need to change. Does all I need; logging with CAT compatibility with many transceivers, award tracking, DX Cluster, auto lookups from QRZ.com & HamQTH.com, rotator control, PSK & RTTY and now links to the JT/FT8 software (I believe more work is in progress regarding this feature).
No problems with Windows 10 but do make sure the program is set to run as administrator.

KE8BHP Rating: 2/5 Nov 12, 2017 11:45 Send this review to a friend
Not Windows 10 compatible?  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Tried loading onto my laptop but kept getting alerts that some files were older than what where already in place on my pc. Finally got it installed but when I tried to open the program it failed so I uninstalled the entire program

WB2SMK Rating: 5/5 Nov 11, 2017 10:16 Send this review to a friend
Fantastic! I love it - it has become the center of my operation  Time owned: more than 12 months
I've been using it for only a short time - only because I never had a "modern" rig until recently (no CAT type interfaces.

I wish I had discovered it while I was still paper logging!

Now that I have a TS590SG and SDR and play with digital modes, L32 is fantastic!

I love the UDP idea! Love playing with FT8 - but L32 IS my log. Anything else gets imported into it - so the UDP feature is very handy!!

VE7TK Rating: 5/5 Nov 7, 2017 19:39 Send this review to a friend
Excellent & great Support  Time owned: more than 12 months
I have used Logger32 for more than a decade. It has proven to be an amazing tool for tracking DX, DX Awards and allows logging to various external databases including Club Log, LoTW and eQSL (using the built-in External Interface for 3rd party applications)!

Bob's support and flexibility have been exemplary. For example, with the recent development of new digital modes including JT65/9 and FT8, Logger32 was updated and QSOs entered into programs such as WSJT-x and JTDX are now also automatically logged into Logger32 without the need of any additional external software.

For users new and old there is an excellent HELP file and helpful on-line user group. Innovations, most put forward by users, are routinely tried out by BETA testers (I am one of them) and many are added to Logger32. I have no hesitation in recommending Logger32.

73, Rick
VE7TK

ZL2IFB Rating: 5/5 Nov 7, 2017 15:41 Send this review to a friend
The best got even better  Time owned: more than 12 months
UDP support, added in Logger32 version 3.50.338, makes using WSJT-X much easier and more productive. 'New ones' on FT8 stand out on the UDP band map, and QSOs logged in WSJT-X are transferred to my L32 log (and from there to Club Log) without having to import the WSJT-X ADIF log.

I've logged over 60,000 QSOs in L32 so far and wouldn't be without it. It's an HF DXer's killer app.

W4LDE Rating: 5/5 Nov 7, 2017 15:12 Send this review to a friend
New JTAlert interface  Time owned: more than 12 months
Unfortunately one user choose not to wait for new help files that will include how to interface JTAlert with Logger32. Bob put in extra effort to make the transfer of logging data from JTAlert/WSJT-x seamless and accurate. I know since I was lucky to be a beta tester. I'm sorry that ON6AB gave up so quickly. Logger32 just keeps getting better and wait until you see what is coming in the new help files.

ON6AB Rating: 2/5 Nov 5, 2017 09:22 Send this review to a friend
Missing the train  Time owned: more than 12 months
No JTAlert support possible, that's a REAL bummer!
If nothing will be done to tackle this issue, Logger32 will miss the future and will slowly die like so many other logging software.
I hate to see that happen!

I was forced to switch to DXLAB, not without regrets!

AF4HL Rating: 5/5 Sep 11, 2017 21:57 Send this review to a friend
Excellent App!  Time owned: more than 12 months
I've been using Logger and Logger32 since it first came out - 2001 I think.

I've always appreciated the fact that it is simple to use on the front end, but can be configured to do pretty well anything you want. I particularly enjoy the ability to open DX Spot windows for specific bands - being able to quickly spot activity on all bands at a glance.With a CAT cable, I just click on a station I haven't worked and it automatically tunes the rig.

The help file is wonderful. This really is a highly configurable program, and I've loved using it all these years. Kudos to Bob!!