Reviews Categories | Ham Radio education & exam prep materials | HamTestOnline Help

Reviews Summary for HamTestOnline
HamTestOnline Reviews: 417 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $24.95
Description:
  • Technician: $24.95
  • General: $29.95
  • Extra: $34.95
  • Canadian Basic: $34.95
  • Canadian Advanced: $29.95

Web-based training for the ham radio written exams.

• Quick, easy way to learn.
  • Better than random practice tests.
  • Provides additional information.
  • Presents concepts in logical order.
  • Tracks your progress on each question.
  • Focuses on your weak areas with “intelligent repetition”
  • Better than books — question drill keeps you engaged.
  • Web-based system — study when you want, at your own pace.
  • 100% guaranteed — you pass the exam or get your money back.
  • Free trial includes 50 questions from each exam.
  • Product is in production.
    More info: http://www.hamtestonline.com/

You can write your own review of the HamTestOnline.

KG5DLE Rating: 5/5 Sep 29, 2014 06:04 Send this review to a friend
    Great Way to Study  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
    I used HamTestOnline to pass all three of my exams in 60 days. I found its easy to spend a couple of hours a day studying and I like the way the material is presented. It continues to cycle back and build gradually until you have mastered the material. It adds interesting facts to the study and bits of humor that that takes some of the dryness out of studying. I would recommend highly.

W2UIS Rating: 5/5 Sep 28, 2014 09:27 Send this review to a friend
    Not for me!  Time owned: more than 12 months
    I agree HamTest is a great way to study for FCC exams, be aware it's not for everyone. I've tried for years to use this system to upgrade to Extra class without success. I just can't get motivated to spend time every day going over the material with HamTest. My subscription is about to runout in October for the second or third time. No plan to renew. I think the reason for my failure is Extra class doesn't offer anyhing more that a few frequencies to call cq. When I became a Ham in 1980 my goal was Technician class to work vhf/uhf fm, I surpassed that goal.

KD6MDV Rating: 5/5 Sep 27, 2014 21:03 Send this review to a friend
    Just Do It!!!  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
    Had a friend who was upgrading and needed a ride to the test so I decided after 13 years of being a General to upgrade. This program is truly tailored to your learning needs. I was impressed with how the program "learned" my weak spots and drilled me on them. The background material is great and easy to read for a non technical person. Also the fact that I could access it from any computer was a great benefit in finding the time to study.

K5DSQ Rating: 5/5 Sep 27, 2014 17:32 Send this review to a friend
    Excellent!!!  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
    If there is a better way to study for the exams I never found it. I bought all the books, but this beats them all. Follow their suggestions, set and keep a study schedule and when the program says "Schedule Your Exam" do it! It's that simple!

W7EJT Rating: 5/5 Sep 27, 2014 08:59 Send this review to a friend
    Outstanding!!!!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
    Just passed my Extra. Studied for 2 months, but could have passed the test after one month! This site is the best. No need to waste your $ on anything else! The best!

KK4FOK Rating: 5/5 Sep 22, 2014 18:57 Send this review to a friend
    this helped me great .helped my retention  Time owned: more than 12 months
    Jan 15, 2014 ,i had a stroke and my mind dropped drastically but thru the retention process ans staying with it I passed tonight my extra. I recommend this training to anyone. They were so helpful and I tried the arrl and few of the others , to which it was mind boggling. This site kept is simple and easy to use.

KF6BKH Rating: 5/5 Sep 7, 2014 07:52 Send this review to a friend
    best way to study  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
    I have tried off and on for a few years (more off than on) to pass my extra but just had a hard time with just reading ARRL books. I must say I got to the point that I would get bored and would put the books away and would have to start all over. I have no electronics background so some of the topics were hard for me so I kinda gave up. Then 3 weeks ago I thought ok I'm doing it, so I signed up for HamTestOnline and past my test yesterday and only missed 2. Thanks for a great program, I couldn't and didn't do it with out it.

K8AEC Rating: 5/5 Sep 3, 2014 23:20 Send this review to a friend
    Awesome!!  Time owned: more than 12 months
    Passed all three exams using Hamtestonline.
    When I was passing the exams in the 90th percentile, I went and took the real exam.

In all the cases I didn't just pass; I only missed 2 on the tech, one on the general and one on the extra.

Use this resource...you can't go wrong!!!

KD0AA Rating: 5/5 Aug 6, 2014 13:52 Send this review to a friend
    Sign up! Don't buy books!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
    I bought books, flash cards, CD's and nothing worked in my old brain! I signed up and in a month I had my Extra (after having my Advanced since the early 70's)! I highly recommend HamTestOnline! Save your money and do NOT buy books, flash cards, CD's, etc. If HamTestOnline worked for this OT it will surely work for you! I swore many times at the program hitting me with the questions I keep missing....but it worked!!!!

KG5DFX Rating: 5/5 Aug 6, 2014 09:56 Send this review to a friend
    Ham Test Online Worked for my Extra Exam  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
    Just wanted to let you know I passed my Amateur Extra exam this morning (8/2/14) with a score of 96% after using your course. I passed the prior two levels without your course but knew I was going to need some help on the Extra exam so after trying your course for free I purchased it. It definitely helped me learn the information and pass the test with a high score. I contacted Customer Service via email several times and the responses were EXTREMELY fast.

I will recommend your product to anyone that wants to journey down the ham radio licensing path.