Reviews Categories | Ham Radio education & exam prep materials | HamTestOnline Help

Reviews Summary for HamTestOnline
HamTestOnline Reviews: 409 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $24.95
Description:
  • Technician: $24.95
  • General: $29.95
  • Extra: $34.95
  • Canadian Basic: $34.95
  • Canadian Advanced: $29.95

Web-based training for the ham radio written exams.

• Quick, easy way to learn.
  • Better than random practice tests.
  • Provides additional information.
  • Presents concepts in logical order.
  • Tracks your progress on each question.
  • Focuses on your weak areas with “intelligent repetition”
  • Better than books — question drill keeps you engaged.
  • Web-based system — study when you want, at your own pace.
  • 100% guaranteed — you pass the exam or get your money back.
  • Free trial includes 50 questions from each exam.
  • Product is in production.
    More info: http://www.hamtestonline.com/

You can write your own review of the HamTestOnline.

KD0AA Rating: 5/5 Aug 6, 2014 13:52 Send this review to a friend
    Sign up! Don't buy books!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
    I bought books, flash cards, CD's and nothing worked in my old brain! I signed up and in a month I had my Extra (after having my Advanced since the early 70's)! I highly recommend HamTestOnline! Save your money and do NOT buy books, flash cards, CD's, etc. If HamTestOnline worked for this OT it will surely work for you! I swore many times at the program hitting me with the questions I keep missing....but it worked!!!!

KG5DFX Rating: 5/5 Aug 6, 2014 09:56 Send this review to a friend
    Ham Test Online Worked for my Extra Exam  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
    Just wanted to let you know I passed my Amateur Extra exam this morning (8/2/14) with a score of 96% after using your course. I passed the prior two levels without your course but knew I was going to need some help on the Extra exam so after trying your course for free I purchased it. It definitely helped me learn the information and pass the test with a high score. I contacted Customer Service via email several times and the responses were EXTREMELY fast.

I will recommend your product to anyone that wants to journey down the ham radio licensing path.

KV4ZZ Rating: 5/5 Aug 4, 2014 08:11 Send this review to a friend
    Worked for me  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
    The smart algorithm that drills your missed questions more often was my reason for purchasing this program. I had tried the dry (boring) manuals but just wasn't getting anywhere. 2 weeks of solid study and practice exams and I aced the Extra exam.

W3GLQ Rating: 5/5 Jul 31, 2014 10:43 Send this review to a friend
    Excellent program  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
    Last week I passed the Amateur Extra exam with a score of 96%. I am an old timer who took the novice exam in 1959 and the general test in 1960. I have been inactive for over 50 years and decided to revisit amateur radio in retirement. Wow things have changed!

I am not a scientist, engineer or electronics technician. I have spent the last 40 years teaching young college students how to prepare for exams. I must say that HamTestOnline is a powerful, well-designed program that is enjoyable to use and, most importantly, it gets the job done. I am a huge fan of the program and living proof that it works. Besides, how can one go wrong with a money-back guarantee?

KV4ZE Rating: 5/5 Jul 17, 2014 05:35 Send this review to a friend
    tanks for a great program  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
    I was a General class ham and, took advantage of a free Extra Class course that I received at a local ham fest. This is an absolutely excellent program that don't just teach the answers to the questions but actually teaches what you need to know. After about two to three week I was able to pass the Extra exam with no problems. It really worked for me.

WB3DYE Rating: 5/5 Jul 16, 2014 03:31 Send this review to a friend
    Great Program  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
    I had my Advanced license for 20 years and have never been able to "absorb" much of the technical material from manuals!
    I decided to give Ham Test Online a try after it was recommended to me by another ham on HF.
    I found that the course did the trick. Took my Extra exam the first week of July and had a score of 90 percent.
    I would highly recommend this to everyone!

KD8QNC Rating: 5/5 Jul 13, 2014 16:03 Send this review to a friend
    All I needed to get to Extra  Time owned: more than 12 months
    What a great way to prepare for Element 2, 3, and 4. I took Elements 2 and 3 in 2011 and aced both tests. I learned a lot with this on line preparation. Three years later, I wanted the additional bandwidth that Extra offers, so I returned to "Hamtestonline" and within a few weeks slam dunked Element 4. I CAN'T picture the test prep without it.

KD8YGW Rating: 5/5 Jul 7, 2014 11:03 Send this review to a friend
    Learn while you prepare!  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
    This site was easy to use in all respects, from ordering to studying to utilizing the practice exams. I decided to scratch a 35+ year old hobby itch in early March. By June 4th, I'd passed the Extra. I missed 1 out of a cumulative 120 questions on the three exams combined. More importantly, I learned a ton in the process. I highly recommend this service.
    By the way, I have no particular aptitude in math, science, or engineering.

KD0NKM Rating: 5/5 Jun 21, 2014 08:55 Send this review to a friend
    this is worth the money  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
    by studying the material with ham test online i was able to understand the material then read the manual. with ham test online you are reading the manual and answering question about right away and it keep asking you the questions to see if you really understand the material and it puts the questions in to three groups which are weak review and learned and it will tell you the percent you are at in each categories each test is split in ten categories and it will tell you what are weak review and learned. it cost 35.00 for extra and 25.00 for tech and 30.00 for the general and they are two year rights to use the site to study the test. you get 50 question from each exam class trial for free. the practice exam you can focus on the weak ares. KD0NKM

W4RHH Rating: 5/5 Jun 18, 2014 04:49 Send this review to a friend
    Great Study Aid  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
    Just passed my Extra exam with a 98 after using HamTestOnline. I highly recommend this as a study aid in getting or upgrading you license.