Reviews Categories | Ham Radio education & exam prep materials | HamTestOnline Help

Reviews Summary for HamTestOnline
HamTestOnline Reviews: 456 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $24.95
Description:
  • Technician: $24.95
  • General: $29.95
  • Extra: $34.95
  • Canadian Basic: $34.95
  • Canadian Advanced: $29.95

Web-based training for the ham radio written exams.

• Quick, easy way to learn.
  • Better than random practice tests.
  • Provides additional information.
  • Presents concepts in logical order.
  • Tracks your progress on each question.
  • Focuses on your weak areas with “intelligent repetition”
  • Better than books — question drill keeps you engaged.
  • Web-based system — study when you want, at your own pace.
  • 100% guaranteed — you pass the exam or get your money back.
  • Free trial includes 50 questions from each exam.
  • Product is in production.
    More info: http://www.hamtestonline.com/

You can write your own review of the HamTestOnline.

KB1ZYG Rating: 5/5 Apr 24, 2015 09:43 Send this review to a friend
    Ham Test Online on my tablet made studying super convenient  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
    Nice format, clear and precise . With Ham Test Online I was able to review, go over, go back to sections that needed review and have another source of material. Feeling pretty motivated now. Onward to my Extra ticket. Have already enrolled.

KB9YJO Rating: 5/5 Apr 21, 2015 18:36 Send this review to a friend
    I would give it a 6 if i could!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
    I am 68 years old. Becoming an amateur has been on my bucket list for years. I took and passed the Tech exam several years ago. In 2005 I had a severe head injury and was unable to study for anything. I bought a General Class License Manual. I tried and tried to study it to no avail. I saw an ad on the ARRL website for HamTestOnline. I tried it and found it was my way to study. One month later, I passed the General exam with a score of 100%. Next month I’m starting the Extra Class Exam segment.

N9JJN Rating: 5/5 Apr 18, 2015 17:17 Send this review to a friend
    Must have!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
    I have contemplated upgrading to a Extra for 20 years, but was intimidated by the questions. This course walked me through the theory AND explained why answers were wrong. This is the best $25 I have spent in a long time. Thanks N9JJN/AE

KA7RAG Rating: 5/5 Apr 13, 2015 17:26 Send this review to a friend
    unquestionably best way  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
    Rate it a 6 out of 5.
    I studied 2 hours a day for 5 days over two weeks then did practice testing for 5 days. Took the General exam, finished in 10 minutes and missed one question out of 35. Slam dunk. General in 10 minutes. Wish I had used HamTestOnline for my Tech. I will be using HamTestOnline for the next one.
    Getting two years with the program, ridiculous, you don't need more than two months.

K1RTA Rating: 5/5 Mar 27, 2015 22:04 Send this review to a friend
    Great Site  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
    I give them a Great because its a Great Site! Extremely helpful information. They have a great way the questions are repeated when you cannot get them right. They make you remember them correctly! Passed my Exam the first time using this site. Will Recommend Ham Test Online to others.

KG5ELO Rating: 5/5 Mar 27, 2015 17:38 Send this review to a friend
    Best Way to Pass!!!!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
    Best way to study and pass your ham test. I have used it for my tech and general exams. Passed both on the first try!!! Got my wife to take the tech and she passed on the first try. Studied for about a week on all tests.

KE5VLI Rating: 5/5 Mar 17, 2015 14:51 Send this review to a friend
    Quick and Easy!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
    Used this to study for my Extra. I actually learned the material and passed on the first try.
    Highly Recommended!

KE5VLI /AE

N2QQE Rating: 5/5 Mar 16, 2015 04:49 Send this review to a friend
    Very Helpful!!!  Time owned: more than 12 months
    I have been a Ham with a Tech license for around 23 years, but purchased HamTestOnline over a year ago to study for the General Exam. After purchasing the program I initially dabbled a bit with it, but within the last 6 weeks or so began to study an hour to 1 1/2 hour daily. The program works very well. It tracks my progress and helps me work on my weak areas. On 2-28-15 I passed my General!! I would recommend this study material to anyone. Thanks for the excellent program.

KJ4EZX Rating: 5/5 Mar 15, 2015 17:05 Send this review to a friend
    al three passed using this  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
    It remembers your problem areas and keeps showing you the questions and how to figure them out.
    VERY happy to have my Extra and passed the word along to other newbies that were testing and anyone else that is interested I even posted on my facebook page.

K0DMH Rating: 5/5 Mar 10, 2015 17:31 Send this review to a friend
    Great study material!!  Time owned: more than 12 months
    I bought this over a year ago and spent a little time here and there studying. About a month ago, I finally just did what Patrick and Christine said to do--I spent about an hour every day with the material. Last weekend (3-7-15) I passed the Extra exam. Trust me when I tell you that HamTestOnline delivers what they promise. This program is absolutely NO hype--it WORKS!! Worth every penny.