Reviews Categories | Ham Radio education & exam prep materials | HamTestOnline Help

Reviews Summary for HamTestOnline
HamTestOnline Reviews: 431 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $24.95
Description:
  • Technician: $24.95
  • General: $29.95
  • Extra: $34.95
  • Canadian Basic: $34.95
  • Canadian Advanced: $29.95

Web-based training for the ham radio written exams.

• Quick, easy way to learn.
  • Better than random practice tests.
  • Provides additional information.
  • Presents concepts in logical order.
  • Tracks your progress on each question.
  • Focuses on your weak areas with “intelligent repetition”
  • Better than books — question drill keeps you engaged.
  • Web-based system — study when you want, at your own pace.
  • 100% guaranteed — you pass the exam or get your money back.
  • Free trial includes 50 questions from each exam.
  • Product is in production.
    More info: http://www.hamtestonline.com/

You can write your own review of the HamTestOnline.

KF6BRF Rating: 5/5 Nov 20, 2014 21:51 Send this review to a friend
    Great Stuff!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
    I've been procrastinating getting my extra for about a year and a half. Finally decided the book I had was ok, but just not doing it for me. These guys came recommended so I checked them out and was pretty happy. It had me spun up in short order so I could pass the exam. I liked how it learned my weaknesses and magically helped me get those polished up. I highly recommend this to anyone wanting to get their Amateur Radio License.

KG5EJR Rating: 5/5 Nov 15, 2014 16:55 Send this review to a friend
    Outstanding - Result speak for themself  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
    I took my Technical Exam on 10/18/14 KG5EJR and today on 11/15/14 I took the General Exam and passed KG5EJR/AG. Ham Test Online had me looking forward to getting the wrong answers because I was learning new material and I was confident that I would see it again later and would reinforce my learning until I got it right. I had total confidence when I took my General today because of the results I achieved a month earlier. Instead of watching TV getting bored and reaching for comfort food I was involved and learning and lost 5 pounds. Bet you never thought Ham Test Online was a diet! There no way you can't win with this learning method if you just keeping going back to it for 10 minutes, 20 minutes or more, it will surprise you and I am a slow learner.

KC6AEE Rating: 5/5 Nov 13, 2014 06:25 Send this review to a friend
    GREAT TRAINING AID  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
    I recently used HamTestOnline to study for the Advanced and Extra Ham Licenses. After a couple of weeks of using the Advanced module I was doing so well that I decided to enroll on the Extra class as well.
    After 6 weeks I took the exams and pass them with excellent scores. I have now an Extra Class License !
    KC6AEE/AE

KK6IYM Rating: 5/5 Nov 8, 2014 20:13 Send this review to a friend
    This works!  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
    I used this to pass all three tests. I took the tests one month apart and got 100% on all three. Did I learn anything? Strangely, yes! I am devising an LC network tonight to match my new bandpass filter into my pre IF stage for my home brew radio. Ham test actually taught me what I am now understanding and doing. Worth the money? Yes! That is the cheapest education I ever paid for and much of it stuck. They make it very simple and actually fairly engaging when you think about what you are trying to achieve. If you want your license, this is the way to go.

NJ
    KK6IYM

W8DRN Rating: 5/5 Nov 8, 2014 18:19 Send this review to a friend
    Awesome!!  Time owned: more than 12 months
    I have used this site for all three upgrades. It is well worth the money to subscribe to get the true random questions for the practice tests. I just passed my Extra exam tonight. 49 out of 50 correct. Highly recommended!!

KM4FJG Rating: 5/5 Nov 8, 2014 17:06 Send this review to a friend
    Absolutely the best  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
    Haven't had any exposure to electronics since I was a novice in high school ( a lot more years ago than I care to reveal)! I signed up for Tech then General, in three weeks I took my test and passed both with flying colors. now I'm studying for my Extra. I brought back all the stuff I learned back in high school. Back when we had Slate black boards... YES I SAID SLATE>>> Great website and fantastic people running it. How can yo complain when they offer a money back guarantee ???

N9BSW Rating: 5/5 Nov 8, 2014 12:25 Send this review to a friend
    Just passed my Extra, thanks to this learning tool  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
    I used this learning system to pass all three amateur tests. Did the Tech and General in May of 2014 and just did the Extra today. Passed all three tests the first time. This system took something really difficult and allowed me to master the information.

Great program and I highly recommend it!

N4MBN Rating: 5/5 Nov 7, 2014 08:16 Send this review to a friend
    Excellent learning tool!  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
    I never thought that I would pass my extra exam. At age 67 with little math background I figured it would be impossible.

I was wrong.

With this software learning tool I passed missing only 4 questions. Yes, I did have to study but that only made it better when I passed. My wife was amazed that I passed as she could not even read the questions. (She does have a master's degree.)

Thank you HamTestOnline for making it possible.
    David N4MBN

KM4AVY Rating: 5/5 Nov 3, 2014 15:24 Send this review to a friend
    Outstanding investment  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
    This is an excellent way to learn the material for the test. Not only do you learn the information, but you learn the question pool too. Very informative teaching aides and if there is a problem area, they keep grilling you until you get the subject matter. I went from Technician class to General class with two weeks of studying approx. 1hr. a day. Don't hesitate...just do it!!!!!

W5RCP Rating: 5/5 Nov 1, 2014 13:04 Send this review to a friend
    18 Days to Extra  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
    Eighteen days to Extra Class. I could never have done without Hamtestonline.com. I was a Novice for nineteen years, a Tech Plus for two weeks and a General Class for fifteen years. I tried all the books and never got any further than page three. This program is phenomenal.
    I thank them for being there...
    Ron Pearson