Reviews Categories | Ham Radio education & exam prep materials | HamTestOnline Help

Reviews Summary for HamTestOnline
HamTestOnline Reviews: 631 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $24.95
Description:
  • Technician: $24.95
  • General: $29.95
  • Extra: $34.95

Web-based training for the ham radio written exams.

• Quick, easy way to learn.
  • Better than random practice tests.
  • Provides additional information.
  • Presents concepts in logical order.
  • Tracks your progress on each question.
  • Focuses on your weak areas with “intelligent repetition”
  • Better than books — question drill keeps you engaged.
  • Web-based system — study when you want, at your own pace.
  • 100% guaranteed — you pass the exam or get your money back.
  • Free trial includes 50 questions from each exam.
  • Product is in production.
    More info: http://www.hamtestonline.com/

You can write your own review of the HamTestOnline.

KC9JAC Rating: 5/5 Apr 20, 2017 07:13 Send this review to a friend
    This is a great way to study and pass the exams.  Time owned: more than 12 months
    I used Ham Test Online in addition to the classes my club offered. I liked that I could study for short periods of time (due to interruptions) and either focus on the next week's class subject or open the study to all subjects. The adaptive review emphasized my weak areas until I got them right.

A strong point of this system is the ability of the student to tailor its operational parameters such as the frequency it re-questions previously wrong answers and the ability to limit the subjects to be presented plus other tweaks to conform the course to the students preferences.

I highly recommend this study course.

K5JMJ Rating: 5/5 Apr 6, 2017 20:29 Send this review to a friend
    Better than books  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
    I passed the extra with just over a week of study. Very easy to use and i used it on multiple computers and it kept track when I changed computers.

W5XNA Rating: 5/5 Apr 5, 2017 18:58 Send this review to a friend
    Well Worth the Time and Money  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
    I used HTO to supplement the General exam class that my club offered. I used the study mode until the last week before the exam and then took many practice tests. I got 35/35 correct!

On the Amateur Extra, I relied solely on HTO with the same study and practice strategy. I just recently passed with 47/50 correct.

HTO works!

ROKETDOC Rating: 5/5 Apr 5, 2017 13:32 Send this review to a friend
    Quick study  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
    As a 71 year old and haven't studied in years this was just what I needed. Passed tech 1 month ago and passed my generals last weekend (one month). Could not have done it without HTo.
    KN4BOM

AC8YU Rating: 5/5 Apr 5, 2017 09:29 Send this review to a friend
    Great study guide  Time owned: more than 12 months
    I passed my Amateur Extra exam on 3/18/2107, I had used HamTest Online to help study for my General and as a brushup for Extra.

Never really studied for the Extra exam, but this tool and its CAT approach, to me, was essential in helping me understand some of the areas I had some trouble with.

This is a valuable tool for anyone seeking to study for all three amateur radio exams!

KG4TTT Rating: 5/5 Apr 5, 2017 06:09 Send this review to a friend
    Helped me pass my General  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
    Much better than the book. Passed with a 35 out of 35. Didn't even question myself. It is the way to go to study for your tests. Will be using it to get my Extra here soon.

W4FAS Rating: 5/5 Apr 3, 2017 06:50 Send this review to a friend
    Outstanding Product  Time owned: more than 12 months
    I am a senior citizen and this program helped me pass my EXTRA EXAM with 48 of 50 questions answered correctly. It is truly an outstanding test preparation tool. I actually felt confident while taking the test. The program is structured such that it optimizes your ability to assimilate a fairly large amount of material in a reasonable amount of time.
    My 80th birthday is next week and I plan on droping some hints to my XYL of 56yrs. like " now that I have my EXTRA I really need another antenna."
    I should note that I had some serious health issues after initally purchasing the program but after stopping my studying efforts I was able to get my license within a month of starting again.

KX4BU Rating: 5/5 Mar 29, 2017 15:49 Send this review to a friend
    Studied 3 weeks & aced both Tech & Extra tests!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
    I'm 74 and retired. I signed up for all 3 courses. Averaging one per week, I felt fully prepared to take the Technician and Extra tests immediately afterwards. I aced both of them! Thank you John C.

AC2UX Rating: 5/5 Mar 25, 2017 21:53 Send this review to a friend
    Excellent Program!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
    It helped me pass Extra with a 98% score.

K8PRG Rating: 5/5 Mar 25, 2017 10:01 Send this review to a friend
    I thank Ham Test Online! I couldn't have done it without you!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
    I'm not a quick learner...never have been. I have to keep going over material over and over again for it to sink in.
    Well that is what Ham Test Online makes you do, in a very painless way.
    I highly recommend it and I will to anyone I hear that is preparing to upgrade.
    I'm happy to be an Extra now, and I can honestly say, I doubt I could have passed the exam without Ham Test Online.