Reviews Categories | Ham Radio education & exam prep materials | HamTestOnline Help

Reviews Summary for HamTestOnline
HamTestOnline Reviews: 460 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $24.95
Description:
  • Technician: $24.95
  • General: $29.95
  • Extra: $34.95
  • Canadian Basic: $34.95
  • Canadian Advanced: $29.95

Web-based training for the ham radio written exams.

• Quick, easy way to learn.
  • Better than random practice tests.
  • Provides additional information.
  • Presents concepts in logical order.
  • Tracks your progress on each question.
  • Focuses on your weak areas with “intelligent repetition”
  • Better than books — question drill keeps you engaged.
  • Web-based system — study when you want, at your own pace.
  • 100% guaranteed — you pass the exam or get your money back.
  • Free trial includes 50 questions from each exam.
  • Product is in production.
    More info: http://www.hamtestonline.com/

You can write your own review of the HamTestOnline.

KE5VLI Rating: 5/5 Mar 17, 2015 14:51 Send this review to a friend
    Quick and Easy!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
    Used this to study for my Extra. I actually learned the material and passed on the first try.
    Highly Recommended!

KE5VLI /AE

N2QQE Rating: 5/5 Mar 16, 2015 04:49 Send this review to a friend
    Very Helpful!!!  Time owned: more than 12 months
    I have been a Ham with a Tech license for around 23 years, but purchased HamTestOnline over a year ago to study for the General Exam. After purchasing the program I initially dabbled a bit with it, but within the last 6 weeks or so began to study an hour to 1 1/2 hour daily. The program works very well. It tracks my progress and helps me work on my weak areas. On 2-28-15 I passed my General!! I would recommend this study material to anyone. Thanks for the excellent program.

KJ4EZX Rating: 5/5 Mar 15, 2015 17:05 Send this review to a friend
    al three passed using this  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
    It remembers your problem areas and keeps showing you the questions and how to figure them out.
    VERY happy to have my Extra and passed the word along to other newbies that were testing and anyone else that is interested I even posted on my facebook page.

K0DMH Rating: 5/5 Mar 10, 2015 17:31 Send this review to a friend
    Great study material!!  Time owned: more than 12 months
    I bought this over a year ago and spent a little time here and there studying. About a month ago, I finally just did what Patrick and Christine said to do--I spent about an hour every day with the material. Last weekend (3-7-15) I passed the Extra exam. Trust me when I tell you that HamTestOnline delivers what they promise. This program is absolutely NO hype--it WORKS!! Worth every penny.

K3MFP Rating: 5/5 Mar 7, 2015 15:16 Send this review to a friend
    Great software  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
    Study for Tech. & Gen. was easy to learn with reviews & tests. The Extra class is very techincal. I'm lost when it comes to RLC circuits & the Rectanguar Coordinates Calculations.
    Every thing else I seem to have a handle on.

AC2PR Rating: 5/5 Feb 23, 2015 12:13 Send this review to a friend
    Most time efficient way  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
    There are a few free ways to study online but for the most time efficient way this is it. Even if you have to buy all three elements it came out to $1 an hour if you study for 70 hours like me. Passed all three same sitting. Would highly recommend.

KE0BWL Rating: 5/5 Feb 21, 2015 20:58 Send this review to a friend
    Great way to study  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
    Super way to study. Choose different areas, subjects, etc...
    I enjoyed it. passed all 3 exams easily.

KD2GSO Rating: 5/5 Feb 12, 2015 05:19 Send this review to a friend
    Great Program!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
    Comprehensive study guide to teach the regulations, formula's and math needed to pass the General exam. Start with the study guide and then the practice exams. Program lets you choose how you want your exam structured (weak areas, unseen areas, random). Devoting just 60 minutes a day gives you the confidence to pass your exam. Already ordered my Extra course. Great program!

KG5FNU Rating: 5/5 Feb 6, 2015 18:38 Send this review to a friend
    Great Deal !  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
    I used them and passed the Technician and General the same morning with ease.
    I am now using them to study for my Extra class ticket and I'm sure to do as well.
    I highly recommend the site for license preparation and will soon buy it for my Grandson to use this summer after he finishes the 2nd grade.

W1WBL Rating: 5/5 Feb 6, 2015 14:29 Send this review to a friend
    AWESOME  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
    I took my first 2 exams at an FCC office (Custom House in Boston with code)Novice and Tech. I unfortunately let my license lapse K1LNG. Then I came back and took a Tech plus with code and General VEC session in Nashua NH and finally two weeks ago my Extra in Portland ME VEC session, I am now W1WBL--I have been in and out of the hobby several times but having studied with HamTestOnline I am back for good--It is the best way to get your exam Tech, General or Extra hands down--It gives you incentive that can not be beat----