Reviews Categories | Ham Radio education & exam prep materials | HamTestOnline Help

Reviews Summary for HamTestOnline
HamTestOnline Reviews: 431 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $24.95
Description:
  • Technician: $24.95
  • General: $29.95
  • Extra: $34.95
  • Canadian Basic: $34.95
  • Canadian Advanced: $29.95

Web-based training for the ham radio written exams.

• Quick, easy way to learn.
  • Better than random practice tests.
  • Provides additional information.
  • Presents concepts in logical order.
  • Tracks your progress on each question.
  • Focuses on your weak areas with “intelligent repetition”
  • Better than books — question drill keeps you engaged.
  • Web-based system — study when you want, at your own pace.
  • 100% guaranteed — you pass the exam or get your money back.
  • Free trial includes 50 questions from each exam.
  • Product is in production.
    More info: http://www.hamtestonline.com/

You can write your own review of the HamTestOnline.

AF5UC Rating: 5/5 Oct 31, 2014 14:17 Send this review to a friend
    Outstanding Learning Method  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
    Am 72 with no prior experience in radio or electronics. Have tried several other study methods license manuals books and would get discouraged and give up on them. Found HamTestOnline. After 30 days of study Aced the Tec and easily passed the General in one test session. Signed up for the extra and 30 days later Aced the Extra. If someone my age could pass all three tests in 60 days anyone could pass their license test with HamTestOnline. Using any other method to get a ham license would be a waste of money. Thank you guys at Ham Test. I could not have made it without your superior teaching methods. Job well done.

WA7OZT Rating: 5/5 Oct 26, 2014 18:34 Send this review to a friend
    SUPURB !!!  Time owned: months
    Not just memorizing ...you actually learn how to do the computations and how they arrive at the answers...Been studying for the Extra for 4 years. with this method, I learned more and retained more then with any other methods....Excellent system.

AF7LT Rating: 5/5 Oct 23, 2014 07:37 Send this review to a friend
    Well worth it.  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
    This method of learning is terrific for those who have Adhd and need to learn both the General and The Extra tests together. I could after a bit of distraction come back to where I had last studied and continued. I passed them both on the 15th. No regrets using this online software. 73's Ke7iej /ae .

KC3DHI Rating: 5/5 Oct 5, 2014 11:06 Send this review to a friend
    Excelant Instruction Method  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
    I couldn't have made General level without studing on HamTestOnline

KG5DLE Rating: 5/5 Sep 29, 2014 06:04 Send this review to a friend
    Great Way to Study  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
    I used HamTestOnline to pass all three of my exams in 60 days. I found its easy to spend a couple of hours a day studying and I like the way the material is presented. It continues to cycle back and build gradually until you have mastered the material. It adds interesting facts to the study and bits of humor that that takes some of the dryness out of studying. I would recommend highly.

W2UIS Rating: 5/5 Sep 28, 2014 09:27 Send this review to a friend
    Not for me!  Time owned: more than 12 months
    I agree HamTest is a great way to study for FCC exams, be aware it's not for everyone. I've tried for years to use this system to upgrade to Extra class without success. I just can't get motivated to spend time every day going over the material with HamTest. My subscription is about to runout in October for the second or third time. No plan to renew. I think the reason for my failure is Extra class doesn't offer anyhing more that a few frequencies to call cq. When I became a Ham in 1980 my goal was Technician class to work vhf/uhf fm, I surpassed that goal.

KD6MDV Rating: 5/5 Sep 27, 2014 21:03 Send this review to a friend
    Just Do It!!!  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
    Had a friend who was upgrading and needed a ride to the test so I decided after 13 years of being a General to upgrade. This program is truly tailored to your learning needs. I was impressed with how the program "learned" my weak spots and drilled me on them. The background material is great and easy to read for a non technical person. Also the fact that I could access it from any computer was a great benefit in finding the time to study.

K5DSQ Rating: 5/5 Sep 27, 2014 17:32 Send this review to a friend
    Excellent!!!  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
    If there is a better way to study for the exams I never found it. I bought all the books, but this beats them all. Follow their suggestions, set and keep a study schedule and when the program says "Schedule Your Exam" do it! It's that simple!

W7EJT Rating: 5/5 Sep 27, 2014 08:59 Send this review to a friend
    Outstanding!!!!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
    Just passed my Extra. Studied for 2 months, but could have passed the test after one month! This site is the best. No need to waste your $ on anything else! The best!

KK4FOK Rating: 5/5 Sep 22, 2014 18:57 Send this review to a friend
    this helped me great .helped my retention  Time owned: more than 12 months
    Jan 15, 2014 ,i had a stroke and my mind dropped drastically but thru the retention process ans staying with it I passed tonight my extra. I recommend this training to anyone. They were so helpful and I tried the arrl and few of the others , to which it was mind boggling. This site kept is simple and easy to use.