Reviews Categories | QSL printers; callsign badge engravers; etc. | cheapQSLs.com Help

Reviews Summary for cheapQSLs.com
cheapQSLs.com Reviews: 1375 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $9.99/100
Description: Cost effective QSL printing service
More info: http://www.cheapqsls.com

You can write your own review of the cheapQSLs.com.

ND3R Rating: 5/5 Aug 29, 2016 15:12 Send this review to a friend
Awesome as Always  Time owned: more than 12 months
Another great experience from these guys. Placed order last Wednesday night and got the cards the following Monday. Can't ask for faster service and the quality is top notch. Told Hal in the email I needed these cards asap for J73WA as I had been getting cards in the mail everyday so I wanted to get moving sending them back and he came through. Always a pleasure dealing with Cheapqsls.com. You won't be disappointed.

KA8MMI Rating: 5/5 Aug 26, 2016 08:53 Send this review to a friend
Great job on qsl cards  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Cards were good quality - like the proof idea before print - delivery was also good - would recommend to any one looking for QSL Cards - My wife and I are the QSL Bureau for OMISS (Old man international sideband society) and see thousands of cards from all over so I can speak that they are good quality cards and they are friendly to your needs.
DE KA8MMI / KB4BML

N5YM Rating: 5/5 Aug 25, 2016 10:45 Send this review to a friend
Great Product – Great Service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Don’t let the “Cheap” in their name fool you. It only means inexpensive, and does not imply anything substandard. In fact, the quality of their cards and their service is first rate. They have this business down to an art. Total time from when I ordered until receipt of my cards was 4 business days, which included waiting on me to approve the proof which they e-mailed to me. It doesn’t get any better than this.

K7UTU Rating: 5/5 Aug 19, 2016 18:51 Send this review to a friend
Awesome service!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Hal and Sue both efficient and friendly.

I got my cards in a couple of days,...fast.

They are very nice quality. I'll be proud to send them.

Thanks, Eric K7UTU

KI7EKB Rating: 5/5 Aug 9, 2016 13:49 Send this review to a friend
Excellent quality  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
New to ham radio and heard about this site from other hams so, I decided to order from them. Very friendly / customer service oriented people.

I like how they sent me a card to proof read before printing them out and sending them to me.

Fast shipping, great quality. Will not hesitate to order from them again.

KI5PM Rating: 5/5 Aug 7, 2016 23:10 Send this review to a friend
Excellent Service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Ordered my QSL cards late Friday evening. Received and approved proofs on Saturday via email. Received the cards in the mail the following Thursday. One could not ask for faster service than that. Also, the cards are excellent. I highly recommend cheap QSL's for your QSL card needs. Their prices are very reasonable.

WT8WV Rating: 5/5 Aug 2, 2016 10:54 Send this review to a friend
FANTASTIC service!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I ordered my QSL's on Thursday and had them in my hands on MONDAY! They look great and the people are wonderful to work with. And they were VERY inexpensive compared to others I have looked at. Highly recommend!

WB6V Rating: 5/5 Jul 26, 2016 07:37 Send this review to a friend
cheap but great quality  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Just received my new order after a call sign change. As usual the communication was excellent as well as the delivered product. I especially liked the older designs which have been revived and brought back.

N9RFJ Rating: 5/5 Jul 10, 2016 09:44 Send this review to a friend
Great service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
my first order with them since my upgrade but will be more

AA7MT Rating: 5/5 Jul 9, 2016 20:33 Send this review to a friend
Great service  Time owned: more than 12 months
This was one of many orders I have made with Hal. I had moved but he had all of my records and transferred them to my new address. And in a few short days.Excellent service and communication.