Reviews Categories | QSL printers; callsign badge engravers; etc. | cheapQSLs.com Help

Reviews Summary for cheapQSLs.com
cheapQSLs.com Reviews: 1292 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $9.99/100
Description: Cost effective QSL printing service
More info: http://www.cheapqsls.com

You can write your own review of the cheapQSLs.com.

WA0YAS Rating: 5/5 Mar 22, 2015 14:06 Send this review to a friend
FANTASTIC QSL card printer  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
This th3 2nd time I ordered qsl cards from CheapQsls.com. My 1st 100 cards was the 100 cards for $9.99,excellent quality. I received my newest & most recent order, the color deluxe qsl(dc-206) cards on Friday 3/20/10. I got a VERY quick response to my email & approved the proof. Cards Printed on Monday 3/16/15, sent on Wed.3/18/15. Thanks Hal & Sue. You'll always be my qsl card printer. I'm gonna recommend you to all my Ham radio friends.
73 de wa0yas,
Allen aka Hawk

AB6WC Rating: 5/5 Mar 16, 2015 10:29 Send this review to a friend
Great company  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Ordered my first batch of cards a few weeks ago, and got a proof for approval within hours. The finished cards came within a couple of days by priority mail, and were perfect. Very easy folks to deal with, friendly and responsive. Both their service and the card quality are excellent.

AE5YJ Rating: 5/5 Mar 15, 2015 12:54 Send this review to a friend
Great customer service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Just ordered my second batch. I messed up on my new address when I received my proof, and Hal fixed it ASAP. Staff is friendly and cards are great! I don't ever order more than a hundred at a time, as my QTH situation can be fluid at times. Great service, they have a lifelong customer.

thanks,
Andrew AE5YJ

K7SQD Rating: 5/5 Mar 9, 2015 19:53 Send this review to a friend
Review Update  Time owned: more than 12 months
This is an update from my previous review back in early 2014.
Have to comment on the customer service orientation of this company. They care about providing an economical product with good quality and quick shipping.
This is my second order and needed to make a change to the card. Sue had the change done and proof to me in no time.
I'm just as impressed with this order as I was with my initial order.
GREAT JOB!
If you're not doing business with cheapQSLs.com, you may be spending more money for less.
Check them out!

KG4LLQ Rating: 5/5 Mar 3, 2015 16:47 Send this review to a friend
Great Supplier  Time owned: more than 12 months
I see Hal's company already has a 5.0 out of 5.0. I can hardly say more. They're honest, have great product selection, easy sales process, fast service and excellent pricing. I wish all companies would operate as Cheap QSL does.

KG5CUK Rating: 5/5 Feb 22, 2015 13:51 Send this review to a friend
Awesome!  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
Great cards! This is my second order, and for every reorder, you get 10% more cards!

Cards from here are very nice, and they even put three club logos on the card for me on my reorder (Omiss, ARRL, and WAS)

Would recommend cheapqsls to anyone!

KB2HSH Rating: 5/5 Feb 17, 2015 12:49 Send this review to a friend
PERFECT in every way  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Now...when I was in the military, I had a TI that told me that you knew when you were a man because you could -admit your mistakes...-apologize for your mistakes...-and learn from your mistakes.

In the past, for reasons I don't even remember, I gave Hal and Sue a rather negative review. That was a mistake. I was married then, so we can blame my ex-wife for my attitude. Recently, I found myself in need of good quality cards to send for my CW QSOs and cards I owe to others. Hal graciously took my order, and made me the most perfect set of basic cards...I couldn't have done better myself.

I bought the basic cards, since...realistically, that was all I could really afford. But Hal and Sue treat every customer professionally and as if you were the ONLY customer.

EMails are answered INCREDIBLY fast. I wish my boss would answer email like that!!!

Bottom line...you need cards? You want GREAT quality and SUPERIOR service? Don't send your money to that OTHER guy on the other side of the PLANET...Hal and Sue. You won't be sorry.

I'm not.

AB0ZB Rating: 5/5 Feb 13, 2015 13:24 Send this review to a friend
qsl and shack sign  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
i had made a 2nd order from www.cheapqsls.com
i had ordered qsl cards and also a 5x7 inch framed shack callsign. the stock for the sign is in white. this is the perfect color. when the package came i opened the box up. this was like a 2nd christmas to me. i'm a happy ham. i will tell hams about this. over all this is a 10/5. thank you sue and hal de ab0zb

gary s.
ab0zb

K4WQ Rating: 5/5 Feb 6, 2015 18:12 Send this review to a friend
Excellent Value  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I needed an inexpensive, yet good looking QSL card for the few times I need to send a paper card out. In the past, I had used the Bulgarian printer. However, I didn't want to wait a long time for cards to arrive so I looked into cheapQSLs.com. Their offerings were exactly what I was looking for. A presentable card that was inexpensive. Once I placed my order online, it took maybe an hour or so before I received an email from Sue. Shortly after, I received the proof to inspect. Once all was well, it took maybe less than a week before I had the cards in hand. The cards are an excellent value and I will be doing business with them again in the future.

N8NN Rating: 5/5 Jan 27, 2015 08:52 Send this review to a friend
Perfect!  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
Ordered black ink on green stock. Look great for buro cards. Good paper. Got them fast and 100% correct. This is an inexpensive way to respond to buro cards without breaking the bank. Highly recommended.