Reviews Categories | QSL printers; callsign badge engravers; etc. | cheapQSLs.com Help

Reviews Summary for cheapQSLs.com
cheapQSLs.com Reviews: 1252 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $9.99/100
Description: Cost effective QSL printing service
More info: http://www.cheapqsls.com

You can write your own review of the cheapQSLs.com.

W4JOP Rating: 5/5 Aug 31, 2014 05:52 Send this review to a friend
Excellent Service & Quality  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Also ordered my first batch from Hal; beautiful card, attractively priced and delivered promptly.

Will definitely use them in the future and recommend them.

John

W4JOP

AF5SR Rating: 5/5 Aug 30, 2014 14:56 Send this review to a friend
Awesome Service - 5 Star  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
My first time ordering QSL cards ever -
The process was absolutely simple, I picked what I wanted, I received a proof in my email and I liked it. 3-4 days later I had my QSL cards.

An Awesome experience, I will return when I move or run out, which ever comes first. :)

W5CLA Rating: 5/5 Aug 23, 2014 06:28 Send this review to a friend
Excellent place to get QSL cards  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I ordered my new QSL cards from cheapQSLs.com and I am very happy with their service. I checked numerous places that print QSL cards and found the this company has the best prices, fastest service and the best quality of any place that I found. I highly recommend them. I picked out the card design that I wanted and ordered them. A very short time later, they send me a proof copy via email for my approval before printing so that I could make last minute changes, if needed. Five or six days later I received my new cards and they were nice. I highly recommend these people.

K0SNG Rating: 5/5 Aug 11, 2014 10:40 Send this review to a friend
Excellent product and service  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
The price, quality, speed of service all add up to a me being a very satisfied customer.

From the time I ordered to when I had the qsls was 6 days.

W6GYC Rating: 5/5 Aug 5, 2014 12:43 Send this review to a friend
Top Notch Customer Support  Time owned: months
I have made a couple of orders now and the experience of working with Hal and Sue has been excellent. They get your job done and out the door the quickest I have ever seen. The attention to detail and approval process of your card is superb.

WU8I Rating: 5/5 Jul 25, 2014 09:25 Send this review to a friend
Excellent!  Time owned: more than 12 months
Hal and Sue are the greatest! I recently changed my call sign to WU8I, (still waiting for eham to make the change) and promptly ordered new QSL cards. Hal quickly sent a proof, which needed a minor change. The change was sent in a second proof within minutes. To my surprise, I got an email that the order is ready for shipment within 48 hours! I've ordered QSLs from Hal and Sue in the past, and I'm always happy with their quick service and attention to detail. CHEAPQSLS might be the name of their company, but "cheap" only applies to the price, their quality service is anything but cheap...it is top-notch! Thanks Hal and Sue for a fine service to the amateur community!
73, Pat, WU8I

KT5OK Rating: 5/5 Jul 19, 2014 05:54 Send this review to a friend
Very, VERY satisfied. Great people... personal service!   Time owned: 0 to 3 months
It had been many, many years since I had been active, and a LONG time since I had ordered QSL cards. I went online, found "CheapQSLs," and decided to give them a try. I loved the selection and the price, so I ordered. I am VERY happy I did, and I will spread the word! Thanks, Hal!!

K6TUY Rating: 5/5 Jul 16, 2014 15:02 Send this review to a friend
HAL NOW OFFERING SOTA QSL CARDS.  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
VERY HAPPY TO SEE THAT HAL IS NOW MAKING QSL CARDS AVAILABLE TO THE SOTA ENTHUSIAST. HE WORKED WITH ME VIA THE COMPUTER TO HELP DESIGN AND PRODUCE A VERY NICE LOOKING QSL CARD WHICH WOULD WORK EQUALLY WELL FOR ACTIVATING OR CHASING A SUMMIT. IF YOU ARE A SOTA OPERATOR PLEASE TAKE A MOMENT TO CONTACT HAL AND SEE WHAT HE CAN WORK OUT FOR YOU. GOOD LUCK AND BEST 73's.....Bob (K6TUY)

WA6YJW Rating: 5/5 Jul 15, 2014 15:52 Send this review to a friend
Excellent Quality & Service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
This was my first order with cheapQSLs. I was very impressed with the personal service that they provided to get exactly what i wanted. After finalizing the proofs i had my QSL cards in three days. I will definitely order from them again when i need a new supply of cards.
Thank you cheapQSLs!

Dave WA6YJW

K3CXG Rating: 5/5 Jul 14, 2014 13:31 Send this review to a friend
Outstanding!  Time owned: more than 12 months
Just received my second order from these fine folks. Nice, crisp cards, quick turnaround. The price may be "cheap", but the quality is not. Will reorder again when this hundred is gone.