Reviews Categories | QSL printers; callsign badge engravers; etc. | cheapQSLs.com Help

Reviews Summary for cheapQSLs.com
cheapQSLs.com Reviews: 1446 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $9.99/100
Description: Cost effective QSL printing service
More info: http://www.cheapqsls.com

You can write your own review of the cheapQSLs.com.

WB7SWW Rating: 5/5 Feb 12, 2018 16:58 Send this review to a friend
Very Good Merchant  Time owned: months
Emails were fast and complete with sample of completed card. Shipping was excellent and received cards faster than I thought. Very good quality for a sensible price.

KM5FF Rating: 5/5 Feb 2, 2018 14:53 Send this review to a friend
great cards  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
wish i had found them 25 years ago
cards are very nice
service is the best i have in a long time
the proof came witin 1 hour , shipped a day early
my thanks to Hal & Sue
will be doing more cards

N2CYY Rating: 5/5 Feb 2, 2018 14:20 Send this review to a friend
Faster than a speeding bullet  Time owned: more than 12 months
CheapQslís comes through again! Needed to renew my eyeball cards. Service, as usual, was super fast and the quality of the cards, superb, as always.

N0AAR Rating: 5/5 Jan 29, 2018 12:21 Send this review to a friend
Great service, beautiful cards  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
All that I can say is that my QSL cards look great and the proof was sent back to me within an hour after I submitted the order.

I received my order within a couple of days. There is nothing "cheap" about cheapQSLs. First class service all the way.

K8PRG Rating: 5/5 Jan 28, 2018 14:17 Send this review to a friend
Excellent service, great product.  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I placed my order and within one hour I got a proof to approve.
My cards were at my door within a week.
Most of my adult years were in printing sales, so I know a good product when I see it.....these are excellent.
They have the process down to a science....cheap and excellent quality and service....strongly recommend.

KQ4MM Rating: 5/5 Jan 27, 2018 06:00 Send this review to a friend
2on order from them .. A+  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
2nd order with them now and like before it was a pleasure dealing with a quality company, proofs send, adjustments made ( over a weekend and as Sunday), cards in hand 3 days later ... Went the vintage old timer route this time, was not disappointed...

KA0ZIS Rating: 5/5 Jan 26, 2018 10:14 Send this review to a friend
New QSL Cards - NICE!!  Time owned: months
Recently moved to a new house so had to get new QSL cards. Cheapqsls.com are great to work with, very prompt and professional. Made getting my new cards very easy and quick. Very happy with the quality of the cards and their service was top notch. They have a huge selection of cards and I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for great cards at a really great price. Will be ordering from them from now on.

AD0YO Rating: 5/5 Dec 16, 2017 05:23 Send this review to a friend
Great cards  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I am a new ham. It was easy to use their website to design my first QSL card. Their service and speed was great.

KM6NFF Rating: 5/5 Dec 15, 2017 20:07 Send this review to a friend
BEST CARDS EVER  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
This was my first time ordering QSL cards. Iím new in Ham Radio and wasnít sure of the process, but Sue helped me through it and made a great card. The cards are of great quality and wonderful printing as well. I bought 250 for starters but will be ordering more in the future. I highly recommend them if your in the market.

N5FPO Rating: 5/5 Dec 11, 2017 11:33 Send this review to a friend
Super Easy to Order!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Best experience ordering QSL cards yet. The website couldn't be easier to navigate. I logged on, and 5 minutes later I logged off with my order complete and paid in full. Double checked the proofing email, okayed it, and 5 days later my cards arrived. Fine quality cards, very nice workmanship.