Reviews Categories | QSL printers; callsign badge engravers; etc. | cheapQSLs.com Help

Reviews Summary for cheapQSLs.com
cheapQSLs.com Reviews: 1432 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $9.99/100
Description: Cost effective QSL printing service
More info: http://www.cheapqsls.com

You can write your own review of the cheapQSLs.com.

KB3FGZ Rating: 5/5 Oct 2, 2017 16:34 Send this review to a friend
Outstanding in every way!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
These folks are great to deal with! I ordered two styles of QSL cards from them, and had my proofs e-mailed to me within an hour or so! After I e-mailed them back with the "OK" to print them, I got a response within an hour saying that they would be printing them soon...talk about PROMPT communication! Three days later, they were in my mailbox! The cards look great, the customer service was great, and the shipping was fast! I will definitely use them when I need to reorder!! I highly recommend this company!!!

KN4OO Rating: 5/5 Sep 30, 2017 17:36 Send this review to a friend
Great Service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
The cards arrived today. When I opened the box the cards looked fantastic they came in one of my favourite colours Blue, the lettering is superb. What really surprised me is how fast the package arrived plus,the price was fantastic. Now if and when I use all the cards I'll definitely purchase more...

KA4TOM Rating: 5/5 Sep 21, 2017 05:17 Send this review to a friend
KA4TOM  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Outstanding service, speed, great cards. Have been getting cards for 47 years for da1el, wa1nrq and ka4tom. Best service of all from Hal. Will go no further for cards in the future.

WD6SAR Rating: 5/5 Sep 18, 2017 12:55 Send this review to a friend
Outstanding service!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Sue and Hal have a customer for life. Great quality! Awesome customer service and the shipping was very quick. I will be ordering some more for sure.

N9CQC Rating: 5/5 Sep 17, 2017 05:10 Send this review to a friend
Great service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
You have to love it when a company does exactly what they say they will do. Cards are just great and response time and shipping were excellent.

N6VHF Rating: 5/5 Sep 14, 2017 11:14 Send this review to a friend
Exceptional Service!!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Wow. Very rare that you find customer service like this anymore. Sue was amazing. Very, very responsive. Very helpful in discussing my options and design questions. Once they had my proof signed, the cards got here in a few days. If you need great quality QSL's quick and cheap, you don't need to look any further!

K7BAL Rating: 5/5 Sep 5, 2017 15:36 Send this review to a friend
Fabulous Quality  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I opted for the color and enameled QSL card, a bit more expensive but well worth it. You can see my card on QRZ.com K7BAL

Fast responsive and accurate... I highly recommend this shop!

Thank you Hal and Sue... Will order agqain...

WA4IPU Rating: 5/5 Aug 14, 2017 18:36 Send this review to a friend
Great cards, Great service, Great price.  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
My new cards arrived in two days. Really nice and exactly match the emailed proof. Sue is really great to work with and ensures that the card that you order is done right. Will order from them again!

KG5JEG Rating: 5/5 Aug 12, 2017 13:14 Send this review to a friend
Great looking cards!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I needed to get some cards that were nice looking and a good price. You cannot go wrong with this one!!! They arrived is just a couple of days and very nicely done. Thank you for the Great service!! Leonard. KG5JEG.

KD7VPW Rating: 5/5 Aug 7, 2017 13:20 Send this review to a friend
QSL Cards  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Got them in the mail 2 days after placing the order. Opened them and was excited to see the cards. Very professional. To be honest I didn't expect them to be so nice. I am very impressed and will show and tell my ham friends about you.
Thanks for your great service. I consider these cards to be an permanent part of my ham station.
Cheap, too!