Reviews Categories | QSL printers; callsign badge engravers; etc. | cheapQSLs.com Help

Reviews Summary for cheapQSLs.com
cheapQSLs.com Reviews: 1274 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $9.99/100
Description: Cost effective QSL printing service
More info: http://www.cheapqsls.com

You can write your own review of the cheapQSLs.com.

K9EUI Rating: 5/5 Dec 21, 2014 07:45 Send this review to a friend
excellent!  Time owned: months
From placing orde to delivery in less than a week.
Super service.

K8HP Rating: 5/5 Dec 12, 2014 13:23 Send this review to a friend
Great job  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I couldn't be happier with the service or the cards. My order was turned around in under a week. I wish all my QSLs were returned this quickly.

WU8I Rating: 5/5 Dec 10, 2014 11:22 Send this review to a friend
Excellent every time!  Time owned: more than 12 months
I've forgotten how many orders I've place with Hal and Sue...they've always been helpful, prompt return of the proofs after ordering and quick shipment from CA to my QTH in TN. Coupled with a great price, how can you go wrong? I recommend then to everyone who mentions to me that they need QSL cards. Thanks Sue and Hal for your contribution to our hobby!

73, WU8I

K7MVT Rating: 5/5 Dec 5, 2014 19:01 Send this review to a friend
Always great quality at a good price  Time owned: more than 12 months
I have ordered QSL cards from Cheap QSLs several times and have never been disappointed. The quality is excellent, the price is very reasonable, and the printing and shipping are very fast. I would recommend them to anyone.

N3EOE Rating: 5/5 Nov 25, 2014 13:12 Send this review to a friend
Highly recommend  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Great price, great service.
Tnx.

WB2OEE Rating: 5/5 Nov 11, 2014 19:20 Send this review to a friend
Great cards  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Great service, great cards, terrific price. I got to preview the cards before printing, which helped since a correction was made.When My cards arrived they looked nicer than on the website. I received my cards in a few days and well packed.. Lets hope the small businesses of the USA stay forever.. 73-Steve

AA7RX Rating: 5/5 Nov 8, 2014 21:44 Send this review to a friend
Wonderful cards and service!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I wanted inexpensive QSL cards for a special event station I ran last month. Sue was very helpful, and the cards turned out to be exactly what I wanted. I ordered some cards for myself on Monday, and they arrived on Saturday--very prompt service! I'm very happy with the service, the price, and the quality of the cards. Thanks, Sue and Hal!

AB0ZB Rating: 5/5 Nov 5, 2014 22:07 Send this review to a friend
very good qsl's  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
i was looking for good looking qsl cards. the one's i have found are to much money. i found a web site called cheap qsl cards. the price was very good.
so i went and ordered up 100 cards. i was very happy on how the cards look. clean and very simple
looking. i will go and order more and tell other people how good they are. de ab0zb

AC8FN Rating: 5/5 Oct 31, 2014 10:34 Send this review to a friend
Super everything  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Prompt communications, sample approval and delivery! If you decide to buy, you will NOT BE DISAPPOINTED!! IMO you couldn't do better.

KD5RVO Rating: 5/5 Oct 23, 2014 16:53 Send this review to a friend
Wonderful!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Super friendly fast service, very nice cards with the best prices.