Reviews Categories | QSL printers; callsign badge engravers; etc. | cheapQSLs.com Help

Reviews Summary for cheapQSLs.com
cheapQSLs.com Reviews: 1264 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $9.99/100
Description: Cost effective QSL printing service
More info: http://www.cheapqsls.com

You can write your own review of the cheapQSLs.com.

KD7SU Rating: 5/5 Oct 17, 2014 18:29 Send this review to a friend
Quick service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Tnx for the good service and great cards.
Ron

KD9BQO Rating: 5/5 Oct 12, 2014 16:32 Send this review to a friend
Great price, fast delivery  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
This was my first order from cheapqsls.com and I have no complaints. Thank you for the super fast service!

WD5CVK Rating: 5/5 Oct 6, 2014 17:55 Send this review to a friend
GREAT CARDS-GREAT PRICE  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I ordered QSL cards and matching EYE BALL cards. Sue helped me with the design and WOW it is wonderful.

WS2W Rating: 5/5 Oct 6, 2014 14:33 Send this review to a friend
EXCELLENT QSLs  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
WOW! What beautiful QSL cards at an amazing low price with color. You can't go wrong.. Large selection!

AL7HG Rating: 5/5 Oct 6, 2014 11:39 Send this review to a friend
Great price, quality  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
After going through thousands of high-priced cards, with photos, etc. I decided to give this printer a try. Amazing service, quality and value. I chose an existing design, filled in the information and received a proof-card via email within hours. After I approved the cards they were delivered a few days later. You can see my more expensive card by looking me up on qrz.com. My regular cards were about to run out and this one fulfills the same purpose at one-tenth the price.

KG7ER Rating: 5/5 Oct 4, 2014 16:09 Send this review to a friend
Quality, speed, price. 3 for 3!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I ordered the cards on a Saturday. I got a response from Sue later that same day. The cards arrived via USPS the following Friday. And that's from California to Texas. Not bad! Very quick turnaround. And good-looking cards, too. High quality. And a great price. I would definitely recommend cheapQSLs.com to a friend.

W7LAM Rating: 5/5 Sep 26, 2014 14:42 Send this review to a friend
Top notch cards and service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Ordering these fine cards was easy, and the speed at which they were produced and delivered is impressive. I'm one very satisfied customer.

JEDIMANN74 Rating: 5/5 Sep 26, 2014 12:16 Send this review to a friend
Top notch customer service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
This was my first QSL card purchase and can say that the name does not reflect on the quality or personal customer service you get. Hal was awesome the whole way thru and made it easy for me by creating a paypal invoice. They have earned my repeat business as will they earn anyone else who uses their services. Cant say enough.

KM4EAA Rating: 5/5 Sep 23, 2014 00:38 Send this review to a friend
Geart service!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I ordered my first set of cards and was surprised to receive an email very quickly with my proofs. Everything was handled quickly and I received personal service throughout the process, even though I didn't spend a ton of money. I will continue to use cheapqsls for all of my qsl card needs.

W0GT Rating: 5/5 Sep 20, 2014 05:48 Send this review to a friend
fast service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Fast service. Quality product. Well satisfied. Will use this QSL service again.