Reviews Categories | QSL printers; callsign badge engravers; etc. | cheapQSLs.com Help

Reviews Summary for cheapQSLs.com
cheapQSLs.com Reviews: 1269 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $9.99/100
Description: Cost effective QSL printing service
More info: http://www.cheapqsls.com

You can write your own review of the cheapQSLs.com.

WB2OEE Rating: 5/5 Nov 11, 2014 19:20 Send this review to a friend
Great cards  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Great service, great cards, terrific price. I got to preview the cards before printing, which helped since a correction was made.When My cards arrived they looked nicer than on the website. I received my cards in a few days and well packed.. Lets hope the small businesses of the USA stay forever.. 73-Steve

AA7RX Rating: 5/5 Nov 8, 2014 21:44 Send this review to a friend
Wonderful cards and service!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I wanted inexpensive QSL cards for a special event station I ran last month. Sue was very helpful, and the cards turned out to be exactly what I wanted. I ordered some cards for myself on Monday, and they arrived on Saturday--very prompt service! I'm very happy with the service, the price, and the quality of the cards. Thanks, Sue and Hal!

AB0ZB Rating: 5/5 Nov 5, 2014 22:07 Send this review to a friend
very good qsl's  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
i was looking for good looking qsl cards. the one's i have found are to much money. i found a web site called cheap qsl cards. the price was very good.
so i went and ordered up 100 cards. i was very happy on how the cards look. clean and very simple
looking. i will go and order more and tell other people how good they are. de ab0zb

AC8FN Rating: 5/5 Oct 31, 2014 10:34 Send this review to a friend
Super everything  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Prompt communications, sample approval and delivery! If you decide to buy, you will NOT BE DISAPPOINTED!! IMO you couldn't do better.

KD5RVO Rating: 5/5 Oct 23, 2014 16:53 Send this review to a friend
Wonderful!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Super friendly fast service, very nice cards with the best prices.

KD7SU Rating: 5/5 Oct 17, 2014 18:29 Send this review to a friend
Quick service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Tnx for the good service and great cards.
Ron

KD9BQO Rating: 5/5 Oct 12, 2014 16:32 Send this review to a friend
Great price, fast delivery  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
This was my first order from cheapqsls.com and I have no complaints. Thank you for the super fast service!

WD5CVK Rating: 5/5 Oct 6, 2014 17:55 Send this review to a friend
GREAT CARDS-GREAT PRICE  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I ordered QSL cards and matching EYE BALL cards. Sue helped me with the design and WOW it is wonderful.

WS2W Rating: 5/5 Oct 6, 2014 14:33 Send this review to a friend
EXCELLENT QSLs  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
WOW! What beautiful QSL cards at an amazing low price with color. You can't go wrong.. Large selection!

AL7HG Rating: 5/5 Oct 6, 2014 11:39 Send this review to a friend
Great price, quality  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
After going through thousands of high-priced cards, with photos, etc. I decided to give this printer a try. Amazing service, quality and value. I chose an existing design, filled in the information and received a proof-card via email within hours. After I approved the cards they were delivered a few days later. You can see my more expensive card by looking me up on qrz.com. My regular cards were about to run out and this one fulfills the same purpose at one-tenth the price.