Reviews Categories | QSL printers; callsign badge engravers; etc. | Help

Reviews Summary for Reviews: 1323 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $9.99/100
Description: Cost effective QSL printing service

You can write your own review of the

W3AGD Rating: 5/5 Oct 9, 2015 17:28 Send this review to a friend
NICE CARDS - GREAT SERVICE  Time owned: more than 12 months
I have always liked paper QSL's. I run vintage gear and enjoy mounting the cards on the wall behind the rig. This is the timeless classic ham station look. Hal and Sue do a terrific job with excellent customer service and a great collection of cards that cover a variety of themes, all at reasonable prices. They're the best...check out their website and give them a try...
WB0FTY Rating: 5/5 Sep 29, 2015 16:11 Send this review to a friend
Great Cards  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
These are excellent QSL cards at a reasonable price.
KM4KOA Rating: 5/5 Sep 24, 2015 08:53 Send this review to a friend
fast and Accurate  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Very pleased with their service! Proof in my email box in one day and cards arrived the same week. Cards look great!
N1KDO Rating: 5/5 Sep 21, 2015 05:17 Send this review to a friend
great fast and cheap  Time owned: more than 12 months
I wanted something a little... different and emailed my artwork to Hal. He sent back a proof, I approved, and 5 days later I had my cards. Very nice. My third time buying from CheapQSLs, and it won't be my last.
N4THC Rating: 5/5 Sep 18, 2015 15:44 Send this review to a friend
Super Fast!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Cheap QSLs look Great! They were super fast too! Ordered on Sunday night, Proof emailed Monday morning, and they arrived Friday. Will buy again from them.
N2PPK Rating: 5/5 Sep 15, 2015 12:11 Send this review to a friend
Couldn't be happier with my QSL's!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
When I got my vanity callsign, I couldn't wait to get my new QSL cards, but I couldn't decide on a design. I stumbled across and found one of their simplest designs was classic, and inexpensive at $9.99/100, it was exactly what I was looking for.

I placed my order, and had a proof within 24 hours. Once I approved, my QSL cards were in the mail the next day and in my mailbox within a week of my initial order. You don't find service like this anymore! is a tremendous asset to the ham community and I will turn business there whenever possible!
KA2PBO Rating: 5/5 Sep 5, 2015 11:54 Send this review to a friend
Quality at High Speed  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Have not ordered QSL cards in years and those were from a local print shop and boy was that a mistake. Heard about cheapQSLs from NAQCC page. I ordered the deluxe card for $14.99 last Sunday morning. Sunday night they emailed me the proof; said it would be printed Monday and shipped on Wednesday. Wednesday morning I received tracking number and today they arrived .Cards look Great and they shipped in 2 days! I Will be ordering from them again!
KC0YSG Rating: 5/5 Sep 4, 2015 13:11 Send this review to a friend
110% Satisfied  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I havenít ordered QLSís since 1965. I was looking for a QSL card that reflected my 40 year career as a fire fighter. On the Internet I saw some possibilities using modern fire trucks but the trucks didnít look like that when I started. CheapQSLs had the perfect image for me. A 1951 American LaFrance and I was sold! I ordered QSLís and Eyeballs cards via the Internet and within hours I was looking at my proofs. I appreciate Sue prompting me to included more information. My order was made on Monday; shipped on Wednesday and in my hands on Friday. I like the QSL design so well it is now my PC screen saver. Iím 110% satisfied.
KT4DLB Rating: 5/5 Aug 11, 2015 07:08 Send this review to a friend
Great QSL Cards for a Great Price  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I have been a ham now for little over two years and have been making my own. I was receiving QSL cards and saw how good of quality the cheapQSL cards was. Place my order and receive them in timely fashion. The workmanship and quality is outstanding. The price is great! I will order again from them and I highly recommend them. They can't be outdone!
WB9MSM Rating: 5/5 Aug 7, 2015 08:31 Send this review to a friend
Outstanding!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
This company is so very good at printing QSL cards. I can not say any thing that has not already been said by all of the other reviews posted. I just received my cards today. Prefect! It seems that Sue and Hal have it all figured out in how produce a quality product and treat their customers. I certainly will order again from them, as this order was my second time purchasing cards.