Reviews Categories | QSL printers; callsign badge engravers; etc. | cheapQSLs.com Help

Reviews Summary for cheapQSLs.com
cheapQSLs.com Reviews: 1297 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $9.99/100
Description: Cost effective QSL printing service
More info: http://www.cheapqsls.com

You can write your own review of the cheapQSLs.com.

W4PAH Rating: 5/5 Apr 20, 2015 12:24 Send this review to a friend
quick, professional service  Time owned: more than 12 months
My first order from cheapQSLs.com was many years ago. After having made my most recent order, I was pleased to see that an "Extra cards enclosed" sticker was applied to my bundled cards. I didn't even mention that I had ordered previously--but they knew! Great job, and a wonderful surprise.

The most recent order was placed on April 15 (Wednesday), I received a proof 31 minutes later (!), I replied with comments about the proof (and, it was corrected 6 minutes later), and I received notification that the cards were shipped on April 17 (Friday). On April 20 (Monday), I received the cards in a small Priority Mail box.

Cards are nice paper stock, and printing is clear and crisp. I'm using these as my stock cards for now (most of my QSLing is done via LoTW these days). For quality photo cards, I love UX5UO, but for cards that simply get the job done--and inexpensively--cheapQSLs.com can't be beat!

KT5OK Rating: 5/5 Apr 18, 2015 12:06 Send this review to a friend
OUTSTANDING!!  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
I ordered from Hal and Sue before, so I already knew about the great quality of the product and the service. I changed call signs, so I ordered new cards. I was not disappointed!! I asked for a correction to the original card font, and Hal made the change very quickly and sent me another 'proof' copy to review. It was good, so I ordered the cards. They arrived as promised, and there were 25 EXTRA cards....WOW! Talk about GREAT service! Buy your QSL's from Hal and Sue!

KK6SJD Rating: 5/5 Apr 13, 2015 23:49 Send this review to a friend
Great cards!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I had a good experience with this company.When my order arrived I noticed an error but told them it was not a big deal and could live with it.With in two days,I had a complete,new order with extras in my mailbox.Thats called taking care of your customer at its finest.Plus the catds are beautiful.Will do business with them again for sure.

K0RDS Rating: 5/5 Apr 10, 2015 17:53 Send this review to a friend
Great QSL cards  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
This was my second order of cards, But this time I ordered the Deluxe card design. All I can say is they look fantastic. I will order from them in the future. TNX and 73, Richard,K0RDS

N2QQE Rating: 5/5 Apr 3, 2015 11:17 Send this review to a friend
Very nice experience  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I just received the Deluxe QSL cards today and wanted to give a good review!! They were very fast at communicating with me during the entire process from the proofs, the print date, to the shipment notification. I highly recommend them!!! Thanks for nice QSL cards.

WA0YAS Rating: 5/5 Mar 22, 2015 14:06 Send this review to a friend
FANTASTIC QSL card printer  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
This th3 2nd time I ordered qsl cards from CheapQsls.com. My 1st 100 cards was the 100 cards for $9.99,excellent quality. I received my newest & most recent order, the color deluxe qsl(dc-206) cards on Friday 3/20/10. I got a VERY quick response to my email & approved the proof. Cards Printed on Monday 3/16/15, sent on Wed.3/18/15. Thanks Hal & Sue. You'll always be my qsl card printer. I'm gonna recommend you to all my Ham radio friends.
73 de wa0yas,
Allen aka Hawk

AB6WC Rating: 5/5 Mar 16, 2015 10:29 Send this review to a friend
Great company  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Ordered my first batch of cards a few weeks ago, and got a proof for approval within hours. The finished cards came within a couple of days by priority mail, and were perfect. Very easy folks to deal with, friendly and responsive. Both their service and the card quality are excellent.

AE5YJ Rating: 5/5 Mar 15, 2015 12:54 Send this review to a friend
Great customer service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Just ordered my second batch. I messed up on my new address when I received my proof, and Hal fixed it ASAP. Staff is friendly and cards are great! I don't ever order more than a hundred at a time, as my QTH situation can be fluid at times. Great service, they have a lifelong customer.

thanks,
Andrew AE5YJ

K7SQD Rating: 5/5 Mar 9, 2015 19:53 Send this review to a friend
Review Update  Time owned: more than 12 months
This is an update from my previous review back in early 2014.
Have to comment on the customer service orientation of this company. They care about providing an economical product with good quality and quick shipping.
This is my second order and needed to make a change to the card. Sue had the change done and proof to me in no time.
I'm just as impressed with this order as I was with my initial order.
GREAT JOB!
If you're not doing business with cheapQSLs.com, you may be spending more money for less.
Check them out!

KG4LLQ Rating: 5/5 Mar 3, 2015 16:47 Send this review to a friend
Great Supplier  Time owned: more than 12 months
I see Hal's company already has a 5.0 out of 5.0. I can hardly say more. They're honest, have great product selection, easy sales process, fast service and excellent pricing. I wish all companies would operate as Cheap QSL does.