Reviews Categories | QSL printers; callsign badge engravers; etc. | cheapQSLs.com Help

Reviews Summary for cheapQSLs.com
cheapQSLs.com Reviews: 1246 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $9.99/100
Description: Cost effective QSL printing service
More info: http://www.cheapqsls.com

You can write your own review of the cheapQSLs.com.

KT5OK Rating: 5/5 Jul 19, 2014 05:54 Send this review to a friend
Very, VERY satisfied. Great people... personal service!   Time owned: 0 to 3 months
It had been many, many years since I had been active, and a LONG time since I had ordered QSL cards. I went online, found "CheapQSLs," and decided to give them a try. I loved the selection and the price, so I ordered. I am VERY happy I did, and I will spread the word! Thanks, Hal!!

K6TUY Rating: 5/5 Jul 16, 2014 15:02 Send this review to a friend
HAL NOW OFFERING SOTA QSL CARDS.  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
VERY HAPPY TO SEE THAT HAL IS NOW MAKING QSL CARDS AVAILABLE TO THE SOTA ENTHUSIAST. HE WORKED WITH ME VIA THE COMPUTER TO HELP DESIGN AND PRODUCE A VERY NICE LOOKING QSL CARD WHICH WOULD WORK EQUALLY WELL FOR ACTIVATING OR CHASING A SUMMIT. IF YOU ARE A SOTA OPERATOR PLEASE TAKE A MOMENT TO CONTACT HAL AND SEE WHAT HE CAN WORK OUT FOR YOU. GOOD LUCK AND BEST 73's.....Bob (K6TUY)

WA6YJW Rating: 5/5 Jul 15, 2014 15:52 Send this review to a friend
Excellent Quality & Service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
This was my first order with cheapQSLs. I was very impressed with the personal service that they provided to get exactly what i wanted. After finalizing the proofs i had my QSL cards in three days. I will definitely order from them again when i need a new supply of cards.
Thank you cheapQSLs!

Dave WA6YJW

K3CXG Rating: 5/5 Jul 14, 2014 13:31 Send this review to a friend
Outstanding!  Time owned: more than 12 months
Just received my second order from these fine folks. Nice, crisp cards, quick turnaround. The price may be "cheap", but the quality is not. Will reorder again when this hundred is gone.

KE7WNB Rating: 5/5 Jul 7, 2014 11:22 Send this review to a friend
Excellent service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
This was my first order from Cheap QSL's and I'm impressed.

Within hours of submitting my order I had proofs to review as well as notes as to why some graphics (club logo and ARRL logo) were laid out as they were.

I ordered 100 each of 3 different styles, and all three styles were done well.

The cards were received about a week after I approved the proofs.

I also appreciated the extra cards that were included with the order. This was the vendors way of saying thank you for the order.

This is a good company that appreciates our business. I highly recommend them.

KO3D Rating: 5/5 Jun 23, 2014 10:49 Send this review to a friend
Awesome Service  Time owned: more than 12 months
My 3rd order with this company and I get more impressed each time. Ordered my QSLs late Thursday night and had them Monday morning.

W1WLJ Rating: 5/5 Jun 6, 2014 14:15 Send this review to a friend
A VERY GREAT JOB  Time owned: more than 12 months
I WILL GET QSL CARDS AGAIN FROM CHEAPQSLS. THEY ALWAYS DO A GREAT JOB.

KF5RRK Rating: 5/5 May 31, 2014 11:17 Send this review to a friend
Excellent!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Wonderful job even in the face of adversity after I ordered the wrong card color they sent me the correct cards at their expense. Excellent service - excellent people - excellent cards!!

KJ4KKI Rating: 5/5 May 24, 2014 03:06 Send this review to a friend
Fantastic Folks!  Time owned: more than 12 months
Hal and Sue are the best. This is my 3rd order from them, and every time I have had a question or any kind of edit, they took their time to make certain things were done to my specifications. On this latest order, Hal and I discussed the layout of clip art and check boxes. He offered helpful suggestions. Upon finding an error on a proof, I emailed Hal. He emailed me back within a very short period of time, to let me know that the error had been corrected. I can't say enough good things about them. For the money, their cards are about the best deal out there, for a professionally done card.

K5LAM Rating: 5/5 May 21, 2014 18:35 Send this review to a friend
Well Pleased!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Fast! Cards delivered in one week. Not a cheap card, inexpensive. For those on a limited budget a real bargain.