Reviews Categories | QSL printers; callsign badge engravers; etc. | cheapQSLs.com Help

Reviews Summary for cheapQSLs.com
cheapQSLs.com Reviews: 1387 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $9.99/100
Description: Cost effective QSL printing service
More info: http://www.cheapqsls.com

You can write your own review of the cheapQSLs.com.

KC9VFI Rating: 5/5 Nov 25, 2016 14:34 Send this review to a friend
Superior product, Fast shipping,  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
This is my second order, different design, from Cheap qsl's. Will order again when required. You can't bear this service and price anywhere else!

RadioDoug - KC9VFI

WA5EEZ Rating: 5/5 Nov 23, 2016 06:28 Send this review to a friend
Very pleased  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Very easy to select and place order. Cards came in timely manner and met my expectations exactly.

WB8EEW Rating: 5/5 Nov 15, 2016 14:01 Send this review to a friend
Great Value  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I ordered new cards (quite a few) to replace my older and somewhat boring cards. The order was handled perfectly and the cards arrived in just a few days. Beautiful and actually better than I expected. This is a most reliable supplier.

K1HC Rating: 5/5 Nov 15, 2016 09:32 Send this review to a friend
Outstanding!   Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I have been a ham for 48 years, and I have used several QSL printers over these years (sadly, many no longer in business). I have to say that my experience with Cheap QSLs was outstanding. Very prompt and very personable in working out the order details. I am very happy with the new QSL card, and I highly recommend them to everyone!

KB2NRK Rating: 5/5 Nov 15, 2016 01:20 Send this review to a friend
Good quality  Time owned: months
Ordered my cards on Friday afternoon. Received them on Tuesday afternoon. Good quality. Great service.

K5BEZ Rating: 5/5 Nov 7, 2016 09:03 Send this review to a friend
Great service, Great Price  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Cheap Qsls is the way to go for me.
Super fast service and great prices.

thanks
Brett/K5BEZ

KK7H Rating: 5/5 Nov 4, 2016 19:41 Send this review to a friend
The Very best  Time owned: more than 12 months
I do not have much more to add that has not already been said. Great looking cards and very fast service. Job well done!

W4PHJ Rating: 5/5 Sep 28, 2016 08:18 Send this review to a friend
Outstanding  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Outstanding value for first class QSL cards. Easy to use website and select options and styles. Super fast shipping.

N5KPK Rating: 5/5 Sep 21, 2016 12:31 Send this review to a friend
A rare combination  Time owned: more than 12 months
First of all, don't let the word "cheap" fool you. The price is cheap but the quality is not. That combined with outstanding customer service is the reason for the "A rare combination" summary. Call me old-school but I enjoy a paper card. eQSL, ClubLog and LOTW are nice and fast but I believe the saying "the final courtesy of a QSO is a QSL card" truly applies to a paper card. With postage costs constantly going up, it's nice to have one cost variable that is very reasonable. I am a repeat customer and will continue to be as long as their doors are open.

KC9LOX Rating: 5/5 Sep 13, 2016 19:55 Send this review to a friend
Great Service!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
This was my 1st order from cheapQSLs.com and Hal was very professional. He gets right back to your email questions real quick and happy to deal with a man like him! Will be ordering more in the future.