Reviews Categories | QSL printers; callsign badge engravers; etc. | cheapQSLs.com Help

Reviews Summary for cheapQSLs.com
cheapQSLs.com Reviews: 1316 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $9.99/100
Description: Cost effective QSL printing service
More info: http://www.cheapqsls.com

You can write your own review of the cheapQSLs.com.

KK7H Rating: 5/5 Jul 22, 2015 15:25 Send this review to a friend
Great Service  Time owned: more than 12 months
I have been doing business with Sue and Hal for a number of years. They are great people, and will work with you on any changes you might need on future orders. My rating would be a 10 if possible.

WA8MEA Rating: 5/5 Jul 22, 2015 09:52 Send this review to a friend
Ordered again!  Time owned: more than 12 months
I cannot remember how many packs I've ordered over the years, but just received my latest batch. Great service, fine looking cards, excellent price, fast shipping. They even e-mailed the proof to me after business hours! Plus, it is a lot easier than printing and edge trimming your own cards.

WB5UAA Rating: 5/5 Jul 21, 2015 08:44 Send this review to a friend
Can't go wrong with them!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
The opportunity to review via email before printing and shipping ensures you get what you want. When I run out, I'll order more for sure.

KD5PNT Rating: 5/5 Jul 20, 2015 09:02 Send this review to a friend
good service  Time owned: more than 12 months
2nd order of cards . received 3 days after order placed . will order from them again

NP4H Rating: 5/5 Jul 17, 2015 18:58 Send this review to a friend
VERY SATISFIED WITH MY QSL'S  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I am a repeat customer and must say that I am never disappointed by the work done by Sue and Hal. If you need QSL's fast (yes, I mean very fast), check out their online catalog and place the order. I got mine in less than a week. Communication with both of them from start to finish. It is always a pleasure to deal with them. Place your order with total confidence. You will not be disappointed. 73 DE NP4H...

W6WF Rating: 5/5 Jul 6, 2015 17:04 Send this review to a friend
W6WF  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
Cheap in name only. Top notch cards for the price. Quick turn around and processing.

AD5HD Rating: 5/5 Jul 3, 2015 16:16 Send this review to a friend
Excellent quality  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Crisp graphics, clean even colors, exactly as proofed, shipped quickly as promised, would be difficult to beat. Thanks, Hal!

KG7MVH Rating: 5/5 Jun 25, 2015 16:53 Send this review to a friend
Great product! Great service!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Placed my order on line and received a quick reply. They emailed a proof of the card I ordered. I made one small change and confirmed the order. They're told me exactly when the cards would be printed and shipped. They arrived right on schedule. Quality is excellent and the price is right. Highly recommended!

KB3FOR Rating: 5/5 Jun 25, 2015 12:37 Send this review to a friend
Awesome all the way  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
originally I ordered these cards as a generic type of card just to fill the void until I had designed a special qsl card for my station.But after I revd these I realized the quality of the workmanship provided all I needed. And I recommend to everyone.73's kb3for

W5KBM Rating: 5/5 Jun 22, 2015 14:23 Send this review to a friend
excellent service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I ordered my qsl from cheapqsls.com and am very satisfied with the quality and very fast service. They arrived today, I would recommend this company to any ham looking for a qsl that doesn't break their bank . I also spoke on phone to owner who guided me through order process..5 stars all the way