Reviews Categories | QSL printers; callsign badge engravers; etc. | cheapQSLs.com Help

Reviews Summary for cheapQSLs.com
cheapQSLs.com Reviews: 1258 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $9.99/100
Description: Cost effective QSL printing service
More info: http://www.cheapqsls.com

You can write your own review of the cheapQSLs.com.

W7LAM Rating: 5/5 Sep 26, 2014 14:42 Send this review to a friend
Top notch cards and service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Ordering these fine cards was easy, and the speed at which they were produced and delivered is impressive. I'm one very satisfied customer.

JEDIMANN74 Rating: 5/5 Sep 26, 2014 12:16 Send this review to a friend
Top notch customer service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
This was my first QSL card purchase and can say that the name does not reflect on the quality or personal customer service you get. Hal was awesome the whole way thru and made it easy for me by creating a paypal invoice. They have earned my repeat business as will they earn anyone else who uses their services. Cant say enough.

KM4EAA Rating: 5/5 Sep 23, 2014 00:38 Send this review to a friend
Geart service!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I ordered my first set of cards and was surprised to receive an email very quickly with my proofs. Everything was handled quickly and I received personal service throughout the process, even though I didn't spend a ton of money. I will continue to use cheapqsls for all of my qsl card needs.

W0GT Rating: 5/5 Sep 20, 2014 05:48 Send this review to a friend
fast service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Fast service. Quality product. Well satisfied. Will use this QSL service again.

W7ARX Rating: 5/5 Sep 7, 2014 18:00 Send this review to a friend
Ought to be called "Extra Cheap"!  Time owned: more than 12 months
Have ordered before and get prompt email confirmation, and emailed sample and cards the same week! Ought to be called "Extra Cheap" QSLs as compared to the others out there, they are!!! And, the quality is great!

Thanks!

N7IBG Rating: 5/5 Sep 6, 2014 08:56 Send this review to a friend
Great service, quality and fast!  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
I purchased my initial QSL cards from cheapqsl.com and received quality cards in a very short time. CheapQSL has a great variety of cards and styles to choose from at low prices. I have since gotten a new call sign and I went right back to cheapqsl for the great service and I wasn't disappointed.

W4JOP Rating: 5/5 Aug 31, 2014 05:52 Send this review to a friend
Excellent Service & Quality  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Also ordered my first batch from Hal; beautiful card, attractively priced and delivered promptly.

Will definitely use them in the future and recommend them.

John

W4JOP

AF5SR Rating: 5/5 Aug 30, 2014 14:56 Send this review to a friend
Awesome Service - 5 Star  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
My first time ordering QSL cards ever -
The process was absolutely simple, I picked what I wanted, I received a proof in my email and I liked it. 3-4 days later I had my QSL cards.

An Awesome experience, I will return when I move or run out, which ever comes first. :)

W5CLA Rating: 5/5 Aug 23, 2014 06:28 Send this review to a friend
Excellent place to get QSL cards  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I ordered my new QSL cards from cheapQSLs.com and I am very happy with their service. I checked numerous places that print QSL cards and found the this company has the best prices, fastest service and the best quality of any place that I found. I highly recommend them. I picked out the card design that I wanted and ordered them. A very short time later, they send me a proof copy via email for my approval before printing so that I could make last minute changes, if needed. Five or six days later I received my new cards and they were nice. I highly recommend these people.

K0SNG Rating: 5/5 Aug 11, 2014 10:40 Send this review to a friend
Excellent product and service  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
The price, quality, speed of service all add up to a me being a very satisfied customer.

From the time I ordered to when I had the qsls was 6 days.