Reviews Categories | QSL printers; callsign badge engravers; etc. | cheapQSLs.com Help

Reviews Summary for cheapQSLs.com
cheapQSLs.com Reviews: 1315 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $9.99/100
Description: Cost effective QSL printing service
More info: http://www.cheapqsls.com

You can write your own review of the cheapQSLs.com.

KT4DLB Rating: 5/5 Aug 11, 2015 07:08 Send this review to a friend
Great QSL Cards for a Great Price  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I have been a ham now for little over two years and have been making my own. I was receiving QSL cards and saw how good of quality the cheapQSL cards was. Place my order and receive them in timely fashion. The workmanship and quality is outstanding. The price is great! I will order again from them and I highly recommend them. They can't be outdone!

WB9MSM Rating: 5/5 Aug 7, 2015 08:31 Send this review to a friend
Outstanding!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
This company is so very good at printing QSL cards. I can not say any thing that has not already been said by all of the other reviews posted. I just received my cards today. Prefect! It seems that Sue and Hal have it all figured out in how produce a quality product and treat their customers. I certainly will order again from them, as this order was my second time purchasing cards.

KD8RTR Rating: 5/5 Jul 31, 2015 14:18 Send this review to a friend
Excellent Quality and Service   Time owned: more than 12 months
This is my second order with Sue and Hal. First and foremost the Quality of the cards and the printing are second to none. I placed my order Monday evening was contacted the next day with a proof of my qsl card. Okayed my proof shipped Wednesday and received my cards in the mail Friday.
Quality and Fast Service
Thanks Again Sue and Hal
73's
Bill Seiler
K8RTR

WA6SCW Rating: 5/5 Jul 30, 2015 15:39 Send this review to a friend
Great Personal Service  Time owned: more than 12 months
Super responsive, excellent quality cards, and very fast turnaround. Did I mention reasonable cost? I highly recommend them.

KK7H Rating: 5/5 Jul 22, 2015 15:25 Send this review to a friend
Great Service  Time owned: more than 12 months
I have been doing business with Sue and Hal for a number of years. They are great people, and will work with you on any changes you might need on future orders. My rating would be a 10 if possible.

WA8MEA Rating: 5/5 Jul 22, 2015 09:52 Send this review to a friend
Ordered again!  Time owned: more than 12 months
I cannot remember how many packs I've ordered over the years, but just received my latest batch. Great service, fine looking cards, excellent price, fast shipping. They even e-mailed the proof to me after business hours! Plus, it is a lot easier than printing and edge trimming your own cards.

WB5UAA Rating: 5/5 Jul 21, 2015 08:44 Send this review to a friend
Can't go wrong with them!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
The opportunity to review via email before printing and shipping ensures you get what you want. When I run out, I'll order more for sure.

KD5PNT Rating: 5/5 Jul 20, 2015 09:02 Send this review to a friend
good service  Time owned: more than 12 months
2nd order of cards . received 3 days after order placed . will order from them again

NP4H Rating: 5/5 Jul 17, 2015 18:58 Send this review to a friend
VERY SATISFIED WITH MY QSL'S  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I am a repeat customer and must say that I am never disappointed by the work done by Sue and Hal. If you need QSL's fast (yes, I mean very fast), check out their online catalog and place the order. I got mine in less than a week. Communication with both of them from start to finish. It is always a pleasure to deal with them. Place your order with total confidence. You will not be disappointed. 73 DE NP4H...

W6WF Rating: 5/5 Jul 6, 2015 17:04 Send this review to a friend
W6WF  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
Cheap in name only. Top notch cards for the price. Quick turn around and processing.