Reviews Categories | QSL printers; callsign badge engravers; etc. | Help

Reviews Summary for Reviews: 1380 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $9.99/100
Description: Cost effective QSL printing service

You can write your own review of the

W4PHJ Rating: 5/5 Sep 28, 2016 08:18 Send this review to a friend
Outstanding  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Outstanding value for first class QSL cards. Easy to use website and select options and styles. Super fast shipping.
N5KPK Rating: 5/5 Sep 21, 2016 12:31 Send this review to a friend
A rare combination  Time owned: more than 12 months
First of all, don't let the word "cheap" fool you. The price is cheap but the quality is not. That combined with outstanding customer service is the reason for the "A rare combination" summary. Call me old-school but I enjoy a paper card. eQSL, ClubLog and LOTW are nice and fast but I believe the saying "the final courtesy of a QSO is a QSL card" truly applies to a paper card. With postage costs constantly going up, it's nice to have one cost variable that is very reasonable. I am a repeat customer and will continue to be as long as their doors are open.
KC9LOX Rating: 5/5 Sep 13, 2016 19:55 Send this review to a friend
Great Service!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
This was my 1st order from and Hal was very professional. He gets right back to your email questions real quick and happy to deal with a man like him! Will be ordering more in the future.
KB1QYH Rating: 5/5 Sep 6, 2016 19:42 Send this review to a friend
Don't consider anything other than  Time owned: more than 12 months is just great. Hal keeps your previous orders on file, and his email responses are very quick. I had a number of small changes made to my new card, and all of the changes were made within 30 minutes, ordered and printed the same day. I ordered on a Thursday, and I had them by Tuesday- And Monday was a holiday!! They came out great. I couldn't ask for anything more. And as the name says- they are cheap! Don't look anywhere else! I ordered my first set of cards in 2009, and I had great service then as well!
KA2IWK Rating: 5/5 Sep 3, 2016 18:08 Send this review to a friend
Great cards, cheap price  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Great looking cards. Hal was VERY helpful in making small changes that I wanted and adding logos. Very easy to order and they shipped fast. I highly recommend for your next QSL order!

ND3R Rating: 5/5 Aug 29, 2016 15:12 Send this review to a friend
Awesome as Always  Time owned: more than 12 months
Another great experience from these guys. Placed order last Wednesday night and got the cards the following Monday. Can't ask for faster service and the quality is top notch. Told Hal in the email I needed these cards asap for J73WA as I had been getting cards in the mail everyday so I wanted to get moving sending them back and he came through. Always a pleasure dealing with You won't be disappointed.
KA8MMI Rating: 5/5 Aug 26, 2016 08:53 Send this review to a friend
Great job on qsl cards  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Cards were good quality - like the proof idea before print - delivery was also good - would recommend to any one looking for QSL Cards - My wife and I are the QSL Bureau for OMISS (Old man international sideband society) and see thousands of cards from all over so I can speak that they are good quality cards and they are friendly to your needs.
N5YM Rating: 5/5 Aug 25, 2016 10:45 Send this review to a friend
Great Product – Great Service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Don’t let the “Cheap” in their name fool you. It only means inexpensive, and does not imply anything substandard. In fact, the quality of their cards and their service is first rate. They have this business down to an art. Total time from when I ordered until receipt of my cards was 4 business days, which included waiting on me to approve the proof which they e-mailed to me. It doesn’t get any better than this.
K7UTU Rating: 5/5 Aug 19, 2016 18:51 Send this review to a friend
Awesome service!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Hal and Sue both efficient and friendly.

I got my cards in a couple of days,

They are very nice quality. I'll be proud to send them.

Thanks, Eric K7UTU
KI7EKB Rating: 5/5 Aug 9, 2016 13:49 Send this review to a friend
Excellent quality  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
New to ham radio and heard about this site from other hams so, I decided to order from them. Very friendly / customer service oriented people.

I like how they sent me a card to proof read before printing them out and sending them to me.

Fast shipping, great quality. Will not hesitate to order from them again.