Reviews Categories | QSL printers; callsign badge engravers; etc. | cheapQSLs.com Help

Reviews Summary for cheapQSLs.com
cheapQSLs.com Reviews: 1288 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $9.99/100
Description: Cost effective QSL printing service
More info: http://www.cheapqsls.com

You can write your own review of the cheapQSLs.com.

KG5CUK Rating: 5/5 Feb 22, 2015 13:51 Send this review to a friend
Awesome!  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
Great cards! This is my second order, and for every reorder, you get 10% more cards!

Cards from here are very nice, and they even put three club logos on the card for me on my reorder (Omiss, ARRL, and WAS)

Would recommend cheapqsls to anyone!

KB2HSH Rating: 5/5 Feb 17, 2015 12:49 Send this review to a friend
PERFECT in every way  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Now...when I was in the military, I had a TI that told me that you knew when you were a man because you could -admit your mistakes...-apologize for your mistakes...-and learn from your mistakes.

In the past, for reasons I don't even remember, I gave Hal and Sue a rather negative review. That was a mistake. I was married then, so we can blame my ex-wife for my attitude. Recently, I found myself in need of good quality cards to send for my CW QSOs and cards I owe to others. Hal graciously took my order, and made me the most perfect set of basic cards...I couldn't have done better myself.

I bought the basic cards, since...realistically, that was all I could really afford. But Hal and Sue treat every customer professionally and as if you were the ONLY customer.

EMails are answered INCREDIBLY fast. I wish my boss would answer email like that!!!

Bottom line...you need cards? You want GREAT quality and SUPERIOR service? Don't send your money to that OTHER guy on the other side of the PLANET...Hal and Sue. You won't be sorry.

I'm not.

AB0ZB Rating: 5/5 Feb 13, 2015 13:24 Send this review to a friend
qsl and shack sign  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
i had made a 2nd order from www.cheapqsls.com
i had ordered qsl cards and also a 5x7 inch framed shack callsign. the stock for the sign is in white. this is the perfect color. when the package came i opened the box up. this was like a 2nd christmas to me. i'm a happy ham. i will tell hams about this. over all this is a 10/5. thank you sue and hal de ab0zb

gary s.
ab0zb

K4WQ Rating: 5/5 Feb 6, 2015 18:12 Send this review to a friend
Excellent Value  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I needed an inexpensive, yet good looking QSL card for the few times I need to send a paper card out. In the past, I had used the Bulgarian printer. However, I didn't want to wait a long time for cards to arrive so I looked into cheapQSLs.com. Their offerings were exactly what I was looking for. A presentable card that was inexpensive. Once I placed my order online, it took maybe an hour or so before I received an email from Sue. Shortly after, I received the proof to inspect. Once all was well, it took maybe less than a week before I had the cards in hand. The cards are an excellent value and I will be doing business with them again in the future.

N8NN Rating: 5/5 Jan 27, 2015 08:52 Send this review to a friend
Perfect!  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
Ordered black ink on green stock. Look great for buro cards. Good paper. Got them fast and 100% correct. This is an inexpensive way to respond to buro cards without breaking the bank. Highly recommended.

W5ZPA Rating: 5/5 Jan 16, 2015 12:24 Send this review to a friend
Positive  Time owned: months
Great QSL's and very fast shipping. Sent from CA on Monday and Received in LA on Friday.....

K5CGH Rating: 5/5 Jan 16, 2015 10:45 Send this review to a friend
Better Than I Expected!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I just got my first batch of QSL cards today and they are GREAT! I received my proof via email within a few hours of submitting my order via the Internet. I asked for a minor correction and received the corrected proof almost immediately. What a great service; I would recommend cheapQSL's without reservation.

AG6YK Rating: 5/5 Jan 6, 2015 13:52 Send this review to a friend
Fast and excellent service, good quality  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Summary: Good product for excellent value.
Went to the website, ordered the cards and in less than 24 hours proofs were ready for my approval. Turns out I fat-fingered the order and asked for changes? No problem! Sue responded with the requested changes in less than a day! After approval, fast shipping right to my door. Cards are printed very professionally on nice recycle-able cardstock. Look great. I will be looking no further than these guys for my next cards.
Final note: great selection of stock backgrounds and clipart.

73 de AG6YK, Bob Cavanaugh

WB2AMU Rating: 5/5 Jan 2, 2015 09:44 Send this review to a friend
Fast service!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I get quite a few bureau cards that can easily drain my QSL collection. I ended up ordering from this company to work off my backlog and I found that the service was efficient and fast. I have used them previously about ten years ago for cards needed for a Six Meter grid square expedition and I am glad to see that they are still around providing the same fast service!!! Thank you!!!

W5CAL Rating: 5/5 Jan 1, 2015 07:23 Send this review to a friend
Excellent QSL Cards  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Even though my order was small, it was received and completed with sincere attention and detail processing. I am amazed at the speed in which my order arrived!