Reviews Categories | QSL printers; callsign badge engravers; etc. | cheapQSLs.com Help

Reviews Summary for cheapQSLs.com
cheapQSLs.com Reviews: 1304 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $9.99/100
Description: Cost effective QSL printing service
More info: http://www.cheapqsls.com

You can write your own review of the cheapQSLs.com.

W5KMH Rating: 5/5 May 22, 2015 18:44 Send this review to a friend
completely satisfied  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
first order of qsl cards for a new ham. Very nice to work with. Had proof in under 24 hours and delivery was on time. Will absolutely use again.

K5CGH Rating: 5/5 May 20, 2015 08:20 Send this review to a friend
EXCELLENT SERVICE - GREAT CARD!  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
I AM 100% PLEASED WITH THE QUALITY, PRICE, AND SERVICE I GOT ON MY QSL'S. I AM REORDERING ANOTHER BATCH AS I TYPE THIS.

K1TKL Rating: 5/5 May 15, 2015 13:36 Send this review to a friend
Quick service, nice folks to deal with  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Quick turnaround, for a basic QSL card. Very nice folks to do business with.

KC2GNL Rating: 5/5 May 12, 2015 08:32 Send this review to a friend
I was completly satisified.  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I was thoughly satisfied with my order of qsls from cheapqsls. Sue was pleasant and completely helpful. I received my order quicker than I thought and it came out perfectly. I cannot recommend them enough! Bill KC2GNL

W1GQQ Rating: 5/5 May 9, 2015 17:24 Send this review to a friend
Wow, what super service.  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
After not being active for some time, I decided to get back into the hobby. I also applied for a new call, so I needed some fresh QSL's. Hal and Sue run a very super service for Hams. I would recommend their service to anyone looking to get a quick and economical QSL order..

WA7HTP Rating: 5/5 May 1, 2015 19:40 Send this review to a friend
Nice people great cards  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Hal and Sue run an excellent company with great service and very nice looking QSL cards. They obviously take pride in what they do, and the way they treat their customers proves it.

KJ3N Rating: 5/5 Apr 27, 2015 09:30 Send this review to a friend
Excellent service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I needed cheap, affordable cards for my regular call and my contesting call. I had not ordered any QSL cards for 10+ years and was using my outdated Rusprint cards with Avery labels plastered over the old callsign.

Started the order process for 2 different sets of cards (Style 117 for both calls) on a Monday, and had everything in my hands by the end of the week.

W4PAH Rating: 5/5 Apr 20, 2015 12:24 Send this review to a friend
quick, professional service  Time owned: more than 12 months
My first order from cheapQSLs.com was many years ago. After having made my most recent order, I was pleased to see that an "Extra cards enclosed" sticker was applied to my bundled cards. I didn't even mention that I had ordered previously--but they knew! Great job, and a wonderful surprise.

The most recent order was placed on April 15 (Wednesday), I received a proof 31 minutes later (!), I replied with comments about the proof (and, it was corrected 6 minutes later), and I received notification that the cards were shipped on April 17 (Friday). On April 20 (Monday), I received the cards in a small Priority Mail box.

Cards are nice paper stock, and printing is clear and crisp. I'm using these as my stock cards for now (most of my QSLing is done via LoTW these days). For quality photo cards, I love UX5UO, but for cards that simply get the job done--and inexpensively--cheapQSLs.com can't be beat!

KT5OK Rating: 5/5 Apr 18, 2015 12:06 Send this review to a friend
OUTSTANDING!!  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
I ordered from Hal and Sue before, so I already knew about the great quality of the product and the service. I changed call signs, so I ordered new cards. I was not disappointed!! I asked for a correction to the original card font, and Hal made the change very quickly and sent me another 'proof' copy to review. It was good, so I ordered the cards. They arrived as promised, and there were 25 EXTRA cards....WOW! Talk about GREAT service! Buy your QSL's from Hal and Sue!

KK6SJD Rating: 5/5 Apr 13, 2015 23:49 Send this review to a friend
Great cards!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I had a good experience with this company.When my order arrived I noticed an error but told them it was not a big deal and could live with it.With in two days,I had a complete,new order with extras in my mailbox.Thats called taking care of your customer at its finest.Plus the catds are beautiful.Will do business with them again for sure.