Reviews Categories | QSL printers; callsign badge engravers; etc. | cheapQSLs.com Help

Reviews Summary for cheapQSLs.com
cheapQSLs.com Reviews: 1284 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $9.99/100
Description: Cost effective QSL printing service
More info: http://www.cheapqsls.com

You can write your own review of the cheapQSLs.com.

N8NN Rating: 5/5 Jan 27, 2015 08:52 Send this review to a friend
Perfect!  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
Ordered black ink on green stock. Look great for buro cards. Good paper. Got them fast and 100% correct. This is an inexpensive way to respond to buro cards without breaking the bank. Highly recommended.

W5ZPA Rating: 5/5 Jan 16, 2015 12:24 Send this review to a friend
Positive  Time owned: months
Great QSL's and very fast shipping. Sent from CA on Monday and Received in LA on Friday.....

K5CGH Rating: 5/5 Jan 16, 2015 10:45 Send this review to a friend
Better Than I Expected!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I just got my first batch of QSL cards today and they are GREAT! I received my proof via email within a few hours of submitting my order via the Internet. I asked for a minor correction and received the corrected proof almost immediately. What a great service; I would recommend cheapQSL's without reservation.

AG6YK Rating: 5/5 Jan 6, 2015 13:52 Send this review to a friend
Fast and excellent service, good quality  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Summary: Good product for excellent value.
Went to the website, ordered the cards and in less than 24 hours proofs were ready for my approval. Turns out I fat-fingered the order and asked for changes? No problem! Sue responded with the requested changes in less than a day! After approval, fast shipping right to my door. Cards are printed very professionally on nice recycle-able cardstock. Look great. I will be looking no further than these guys for my next cards.
Final note: great selection of stock backgrounds and clipart.

73 de AG6YK, Bob Cavanaugh

WB2AMU Rating: 5/5 Jan 2, 2015 09:44 Send this review to a friend
Fast service!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I get quite a few bureau cards that can easily drain my QSL collection. I ended up ordering from this company to work off my backlog and I found that the service was efficient and fast. I have used them previously about ten years ago for cards needed for a Six Meter grid square expedition and I am glad to see that they are still around providing the same fast service!!! Thank you!!!

W5CAL Rating: 5/5 Jan 1, 2015 07:23 Send this review to a friend
Excellent QSL Cards  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Even though my order was small, it was received and completed with sincere attention and detail processing. I am amazed at the speed in which my order arrived!

KB3BLN Rating: 5/5 Dec 31, 2014 18:18 Send this review to a friend
Excellent service!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
First time buyer. Would buy from again. First rate product. I made a mistake on my order and they worked with me via emails to correct it. Beautiful cards. Money well spent. Very pleased!

W4EAB Rating: 5/5 Dec 31, 2014 06:39 Send this review to a friend
Great product  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Great product! Great price! Excellent, speedy service from Hal/K6RF and Sue/WA6SUE. Proofs and emails answered promptly! Postcard addressable ($.34) economical for those Direct Qsls. Two thumbs up!!!

K5BGL Rating: 5/5 Dec 28, 2014 14:47 Send this review to a friend
Delivered very quickly  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
I moved QTH and needed a simple design quickly and cheapQSL.com came through.

K7NWF Rating: 5/5 Dec 27, 2014 17:05 Send this review to a friend
QSL reorder  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
This is my second reorder from Cheap QSL's. I ordered the deluxe color QSL's and they are perfect. Great color, card stock, not to mention a fair price, along with fast shipping and order turn around.. I highly recommend this company. You won't be disappointed.