Reviews Categories | QSL printers; callsign badge engravers; etc. | cheapQSLs.com Help

Reviews Summary for cheapQSLs.com
cheapQSLs.com Reviews: 1429 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $9.99/100
Description: Cost effective QSL printing service
More info: http://www.cheapqsls.com

You can write your own review of the cheapQSLs.com.

W8ARC Rating: 5/5 May 18, 2017 09:34 Send this review to a friend
Great Cards and Great Service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Just got another batch of cards. Hal and Sue are the best.

K1ZJH Rating: 5/5 May 6, 2017 11:53 Send this review to a friend
Great cards for a great price  Time owned: more than 12 months
I've just received a second order of cards from Hal, and CheapQSL does not disappoint! Great cards, fast service... and being able to preview the proof before printing gives piece of mind! They have an awesome selection to choose from.

W4JRQ Rating: 5/5 May 6, 2017 09:05 Send this review to a friend
Awesome and Reasonable  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I have always made my own or used pictures and a stamp I had made to stamp on the back for the exchange info. Well I decided to just order some this time. I search and search and find CheapQSLs.com. I check them out and Found one I like, decide ok I will try this one.. Well after a couple of emails I get a draft of the card and they couldn't have done a better job customizing this card! One of the best parts, I ordered Sunday and I had the cards Friday and this was after a two or three exchange emails going over details for card alteration. I will definitely be using these guys again!

N4BBN Rating: 5/5 Apr 21, 2017 12:31 Send this review to a friend
Great product, great service  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
This is my second order with Cheap QSL.com and I'd like to post another review and recommendation for this order. As per usual, turnaround was very quick. I ordered from their web page Sunday evening, had a proof Monday morning, and cards in my mail box Friday at noon.

Hal and Sue produced a card that is exactly what I ordered -- exactly what I was looking for. Their work is flawless and their customer service is peerless.

I like that you don't have to order large quantities to get a "discount" -- the cards are "discounted" at their regular price, and for a reasonable quantity. Their selection is wide; I always have trouble deciding which style to order, and the site is very user friendly. I may order a couple extra styles just to break up monotony, including some club cards.

My highest recommendation (7 stars out of 5) and an assurance that I will always order from them; they're That. Good.

My thanks and best 73 to Hal and Sue.

K4CWQ Rating: 5/5 Apr 17, 2017 09:36 Send this review to a friend
Great service, good prices  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I hadn't bought any QSL cards in many years and was impressed with this company's efficiency. Their website makes designing the card easy. They had a proof back to me in about an hour. I gave my OK and the order was shipped within a day. They were in my mailbox, by priority mail, in a couple of business days.
They live up to their name. Prices are great. I will be reordering from them.

K3GTX Rating: 5/5 Apr 13, 2017 19:04 Send this review to a friend
Fantastic service, as usual!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I have used Cheap QSL Cards several times. I happened to win the monthly contest in March, winning 100 free QSL cards. Hal and Sue were so efficient with this free order, just like they have been with each order in the past. Once I placed my order, they sent the proof within a few hours and once I approved, they printed and shipped my order within 24 hours. The order was delivered within 48 hours after I was notified that it had shipped, from California to PA. No need for me to look elsewhere for QSL cards. Hal and Sue are the best!

KC3IPR Rating: 5/5 Apr 13, 2017 17:48 Send this review to a friend
American Mom & Pop business..Great service  Time owned: months
I just received my fist set of QSL cards. they are cost effective and the qaulity was expert !
It was very easy to use there web interface . configure my cards the way I wanted and ordered. They then emailed me a electronic proof copy image and it looked great, I replied to the Email approving the proof and a few days later they were in my usps mail box, well wrapped and as pretty as can be. Overall Selecting , ordering , proofs to receiving the cards was Easy, Smooth and well Executed. I will purchase again and would feel free to recomend them anytime. If you have any questions , reach out to me kc3ipr@gmail. Hal and Sue it was a pleasure talking with you and thanks for the Great Cards. 73's

KD8PJB Rating: 5/5 Apr 10, 2017 17:23 Send this review to a friend
Great cards  Time owned: more than 12 months
Great cards this is my third batch and as always they are great..The new glossy paper is amazing looking

W4SKB Rating: 5/5 Apr 10, 2017 12:30 Send this review to a friend
Old Timer QSL  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I placed an order for new (old-timer) QSL cards last week. My order was proofed via email and I received the cards today (Monday).

First licensed in 1963 I thought the old-timer series of QSL cards would be appropriate for me. I am now a Wireless Station Operator, at least that is what is says on my QSL cards.

Quality is excellent, service was outstanding, I will certainly order more cards as my stock deplete.

NJ2X Rating: 5/5 Apr 4, 2017 11:18 Send this review to a friend
Quality product, great value, good customer service  Time owned: more than 12 months
Just ordered my 2nd batch of QSL cards from cheapQSLs.com. Very happy with the quality, value, and customer service. Highly recommended.