Reviews Categories | QSL printers; callsign badge engravers; etc. | Help

Reviews Summary for Reviews: 1450 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $9.99/100
Description: Cost effective QSL printing service

You can write your own review of the

KA0ZIS Rating: 5/5 Jan 26, 2018 10:14 Send this review to a friend
New QSL Cards - NICE!!  Time owned: months
Recently moved to a new house so had to get new QSL cards. are great to work with, very prompt and professional. Made getting my new cards very easy and quick. Very happy with the quality of the cards and their service was top notch. They have a huge selection of cards and I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for great cards at a really great price. Will be ordering from them from now on.
AD0YO Rating: 5/5 Dec 16, 2017 05:23 Send this review to a friend
Great cards  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I am a new ham. It was easy to use their website to design my first QSL card. Their service and speed was great.
KM6NFF Rating: 5/5 Dec 15, 2017 20:07 Send this review to a friend
BEST CARDS EVER  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
This was my first time ordering QSL cards. Iím new in Ham Radio and wasnít sure of the process, but Sue helped me through it and made a great card. The cards are of great quality and wonderful printing as well. I bought 250 for starters but will be ordering more in the future. I highly recommend them if your in the market.
N5FPO Rating: 5/5 Dec 11, 2017 11:33 Send this review to a friend
Super Easy to Order!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Best experience ordering QSL cards yet. The website couldn't be easier to navigate. I logged on, and 5 minutes later I logged off with my order complete and paid in full. Double checked the proofing email, okayed it, and 5 days later my cards arrived. Fine quality cards, very nice workmanship.
N5LB Rating: 5/5 Dec 1, 2017 13:25 Send this review to a friend
Great - as expected  Time owned: more than 12 months
I've done business with Hal several times and have always been very happy with my QSL cards. I go back to the days of The Little Print Shop and always enjoy receiving a QSL.

Hal's company makes it possible for me to send QSL's without busting the bank. And they print in quantities that work for me, 100 at a time.

I'll send these out and be back for more.
KC3EWY Rating: 5/5 Nov 27, 2017 20:16 Send this review to a friend
Couldn't Be More Pleased  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
While these are my first QSL cards, I am 100% pleased. The quality and packaging of the materials was just superb. My order arrived in exactly a week from the west coast (I'm In Penna). Sue and Hal were so great to work with. Will absolutely order again from them.
N5XJT Rating: 5/5 Nov 20, 2017 09:27 Send this review to a friend
Great!  Time owned: more than 12 months
Outstanding service, great product, reasonable pricing, all led to third consecutive order. The best! Nuff said.
W6ORV Rating: 5/5 Nov 6, 2017 08:44 Send this review to a friend
Outstanding  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Excellent quality and quantity.
KB3FGZ Rating: 5/5 Oct 2, 2017 16:34 Send this review to a friend
Outstanding in every way!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
These folks are great to deal with! I ordered two styles of QSL cards from them, and had my proofs e-mailed to me within an hour or so! After I e-mailed them back with the "OK" to print them, I got a response within an hour saying that they would be printing them about PROMPT communication! Three days later, they were in my mailbox! The cards look great, the customer service was great, and the shipping was fast! I will definitely use them when I need to reorder!! I highly recommend this company!!!
KN4OO Rating: 5/5 Sep 30, 2017 17:36 Send this review to a friend
Great Service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
The cards arrived today. When I opened the box the cards looked fantastic they came in one of my favourite colours Blue, the lettering is superb. What really surprised me is how fast the package arrived plus,the price was fantastic. Now if and when I use all the cards I'll definitely purchase more...