Reviews Categories | QSL printers; callsign badge engravers; etc. | cheapQSLs.com Help

Reviews Summary for cheapQSLs.com
cheapQSLs.com Reviews: 1249 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $9.99/100
Description: Cost effective QSL printing service
More info: http://www.cheapqsls.com

You can write your own review of the cheapQSLs.com.

KF5RRK Rating: 5/5 May 31, 2014 11:17 Send this review to a friend
Excellent!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Wonderful job even in the face of adversity after I ordered the wrong card color they sent me the correct cards at their expense. Excellent service - excellent people - excellent cards!!

KJ4KKI Rating: 5/5 May 24, 2014 03:06 Send this review to a friend
Fantastic Folks!  Time owned: more than 12 months
Hal and Sue are the best. This is my 3rd order from them, and every time I have had a question or any kind of edit, they took their time to make certain things were done to my specifications. On this latest order, Hal and I discussed the layout of clip art and check boxes. He offered helpful suggestions. Upon finding an error on a proof, I emailed Hal. He emailed me back within a very short period of time, to let me know that the error had been corrected. I can't say enough good things about them. For the money, their cards are about the best deal out there, for a professionally done card.

K5LAM Rating: 5/5 May 21, 2014 18:35 Send this review to a friend
Well Pleased!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Fast! Cards delivered in one week. Not a cheap card, inexpensive. For those on a limited budget a real bargain.

UJOINT Rating: 5/5 May 18, 2014 14:22 Send this review to a friend
GREAT !!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
THESE ARE MY FIRST CARDS. IT IS SO COOL TO SEE YOUR CALL ON YOUR OWN CARD.. WELL WORTH THE PRICE, QUALITY IS FANTASTIC. I WILL BUY AGAIN AND REFER ANY ONE WHO ASKS ABOUT QSL CARDS.

THANK YOU CHEAPQSL`s.

K6EMF

K7CWQ Rating: 5/5 May 16, 2014 14:54 Send this review to a friend
the Apex of customer service  Time owned: more than 12 months
Over 1200 reviews here on eham, and all of them a 5.
Cheap QSLs represent THE APEX of customer service.
This is my forth or fifth order and every transaction has exceeded expectations.

N6MKC Rating: 5/5 May 15, 2014 13:41 Send this review to a friend
Nice cards delivered quickly.  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Cheap QSLs! Pretty much says it all. $17.99 for 100 cards delivered in about a week. Nice looking cards, too! Definitely will use again.

KI4VH Rating: 5/5 May 10, 2014 10:19 Send this review to a friend
My two cents...  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I moved to a new QTH and needed QSL cards pronto. Recently retired, I don't have a lot of coin so I needed a service that was economical and reliable. Cheap QSLs fits the bill. I order a standard card on an ivory background and was very pleased with the results. Sue e-mails you a copy to proof read and then once approved they are printed and shipped. Turn around time from order to delivery was one week from CA to GA. Try Cheap QSLs, a great product, and excellent service, you won't be disappointed.

VA3UMA Rating: 5/5 May 5, 2014 04:31 Send this review to a friend
VALUE FOR $  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Good communication; quick and responsive; clean-prints; good packaging; prompt-shipping.
Over-all: Value for money. Will use their service again.

N2EVD Rating: 5/5 Apr 28, 2014 11:43 Send this review to a friend
Great provider....Excellent Service......Good Quality  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Dealt with Sue via E mail, very responsive.

W5CAP Rating: 5/5 Apr 25, 2014 14:52 Send this review to a friend
Great Quality and fantastic service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Beautiful card stock and printing. Vivid colors. Look expensive. Received cards exactly one week after entering order. Fantastic service.