Reviews Categories | QSL printers; callsign badge engravers; etc. | cheapQSLs.com Help

Reviews Summary for cheapQSLs.com
cheapQSLs.com Reviews: 1420 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $9.99/100
Description: Cost effective QSL printing service
More info: http://www.cheapqsls.com

You can write your own review of the cheapQSLs.com.

NJ2X Rating: 5/5 Apr 4, 2017 11:18 Send this review to a friend
Quality product, great value, good customer service  Time owned: more than 12 months
Just ordered my 2nd batch of QSL cards from cheapQSLs.com. Very happy with the quality, value, and customer service. Highly recommended.

N5TXG Rating: 5/5 Mar 30, 2017 22:33 Send this review to a friend
Great Cards  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
My first order, exactly as I hoped they'd be.
Communication from them was fast and thorough.
Great company to do business with.

K7JQ Rating: 5/5 Mar 24, 2017 15:26 Send this review to a friend
Can't beat 'em  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Just received my order of glossy stock cards. Very professional quality and layout at a great price. Quick service from Hal and Sue. No need to go anywhere else.

N5XJT Rating: 5/5 Mar 23, 2017 08:30 Send this review to a friend
Great Product & Great Service!  Time owned: more than 12 months
Hal and Sue are great customer service folks and provide a great product at a great price. Never a problem and always happy with my cards. You just can't do better!

K4OP Rating: 5/5 Mar 15, 2017 09:41 Send this review to a friend
Great QSL cards  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
I recently made my first order with CheapQSLs and found Hal and Sue to be a real pleasure to work with. The cards I received were high quality glossy stock, the printing was clean and crisp, and they got the cards to me nearly a week before I expected them. All at a price I could afford. I have just placed a reorder but wanted some changes made. Hal was very patient while working with me to get the right number of QSO entries and the various logos I wanted on the card. I wanted the eyeball cards too, so they made them up to look just like my QSL cards including the logos I wanted. Again quick response to my emails, fast delivery, and a great product. I will continue to get my cards from them.

KC9UNL Rating: 5/5 Mar 9, 2017 17:17 Send this review to a friend
Great Service - They are the best!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Just received a recent order from Hal & Sue. Sent them an image and asked them to design the card based upon one of their old style types. Did a great job, supplied the proof, and I placed the order. They advised shipping date about two days later. I received the cards and they are great. If you want to see the card go to my QRZ page. This was the latest of several orders that I have obtained from them.

KB3ZVH Rating: 5/5 Mar 6, 2017 17:26 Send this review to a friend
Great Service!!  Time owned: more than 12 months
I have used cheapQSL's since I first started HF. Great service and Great printed qsl's! They sent me a proof to check for any errors. They gave me advice to add symbols to my cards. I will buy from them as long as I live as a ham. Next time I order will add color to my cards.

W1OYI Rating: 5/5 Mar 6, 2017 10:16 Send this review to a friend
Quality and fast service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Actually, it only takes one word to describe "Cheap QSLs." Perfect”! Sue and Hal have an outstanding customer service, high quality cards and printing work. Super-fast processing of orders to reasonable prices.
Bo W1OYI

KS4WMM Rating: 5/5 Mar 2, 2017 07:17 Send this review to a friend
Excellent & Speedy!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
If you have a "need for speed", selection, quality, & great pricing this is the place. Ordered on Friday and delivered on following Friday (CA to FL). Sue(WA6SUE) was very friendly to deal with & very patient with my changes and corrections.
Return customer for sure!
Bill
KS4WMM

WC3A Rating: 5/5 Feb 24, 2017 09:42 Send this review to a friend
Great QSL Cards  Time owned: more than 12 months
This was a reorder with a slight change of card. Got a proof in minutes and received my order in a few days. Actually quicker delivery than expected.