Reviews Categories | Electronic Component Suppliers | Toroidguy Help

Reviews Summary for Toroidguy
Toroidguy Reviews: 13 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $(missing—add MSRP)
Description: Pre wound toroids & coils for Elecraft and Oak Hills Research qrp kits

You can write your own review of the Toroidguy.

W2VD Rating: 5/5 Aug 4, 2003 15:34 Send this review to a friend
Great Product & Service  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
I did not relish the thought of winding the toroids for my second K2. I bought the K2 toroid set from Mychael. I also bought the KPA100 toroid set from Mychael as well. The toroids were wound and tinned properly. Delivery was fast.

If your eyes or fingers aren't up to winding lots of toroids, or you'd rather just spend the time doing something else, you'll be pleased with "The Toroid Guy's" products.

73 de Mike, W2VD

K4BXN Rating: 5/5 Aug 4, 2003 15:06 Send this review to a friend
Pro Quality/Service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Bought the toroids for K2 and Noise Blanker from Mychael. Excellent quality and outstanding service. A real pro to work with. Made building the K2 a whole lot simpler/easier. Thanks.

WB9SOG Rating: 5/5 Jul 11, 2003 10:01 Send this review to a friend
Great Service and Quality!  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
I have used Mike several times. I ordered all the toroids for my K2 build and all the coils for my 100 watt upgrade and my ATU-100 from him. His service is prompt and he answers his e-mail. Also, his work is SUPER! very highest quality! Also, I feel his prices are pretty friendly, especially when you see the coils he winds.

Save youself a lot of grief. Order from the Toroidguy!

Dave K9FZJ (formerly WB9SOG)