Reviews Categories | Electronic Component Suppliers | RF Parts Company Help

Reviews Summary for RF Parts Company
RF Parts Company Reviews: 24 Average rating: 4.8/5 MSRP: $54.95
Description: Replacement finals for Icom's
More info: http://www.rfparts.com

You can write your own review of the RF Parts Company.

N9KTW Rating: 5/5 Mar 15, 2014 21:49 Send this review to a friend
Fantastic customer service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I received most of a Diamond D130 discone from a good friend. I called RF Parts to order the missing parts. Brian found all of them in stock and got them to me quickly. Due to the weather I didn't get a chance to assemble things till last Monday. I Found parts that didnt fit. A quick call to Brian, and it was found that there had a been a non documented production change. Replacement parts were shipped out same day and at no charge. I was pleasantly surprised.

Hard to find customer service of this caliber today. Keep up the good work.

W4CPT Rating: 4/5 Jan 20, 2013 18:11 Send this review to a friend
Good Company to Deal With  Time owned: more than 12 months
I have purchased a lot of merchandise from them over the years. I only had one case where they really dropped the ball and I became aggravated but I learned they were having an employee problem where they were not showing up. After they explained it I understood and I told them so. I apologized and just said I wish I had known sooner. I would not have kicked up such a fuss. We actually talked about the situation there for quite a while and laughed about some of things we had both experienced. It was a good conversation and we both learned a lesson or two. I have had to send items back and they always took care of the problem.

W6CCP Rating: 5/5 Jan 11, 2013 15:00 Send this review to a friend
Professional services rendered  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
I bought a Taylor 3-500 ZG on January 12 2012.{ all tubes made in China now} I sent it back this past Monday, when it went bad after minmal operation after talking to their warranty dept..They got the tube on Tuesday & a phone call revealed it was truly a grid to filament short.I received a brand new Tayler tube Wednesday & I was in full operation in less than 48 hours .That is what I call great professional service. Hats off tp RF Parts!

K7RFI Rating: 5/5 Nov 23, 2012 13:08 Send this review to a friend
Great Company  Time owned: more than 12 months
I have dealt with RF parts for over 20 years and always had great service. bought pa transistors once that had zero hfe, called them no problem sent them back and they promptly sent new ones.

W4FID Rating: 5/5 Jul 20, 2012 04:05 Send this review to a friend
First class company  Time owned: more than 12 months
I have known -- but am not associated with -- the RF Parts guys and their Diamond Antenna operation for over 10 years. They are all knowledgable and people of integrity.

Power tubes are getting harder and harder to source since there are few US made available. But the RF Parts approach of testing and "weeding out" before they ship greatly improves your odds when you do have to go Asian. And they stand behind their stuff very well if you do have any issues. Best anyone can do when we're forced to use non American stuff.

KY6R Rating: 5/5 Jul 18, 2012 21:25 Send this review to a friend
Really Fantastic  Time owned: more than 12 months
This is a class act. The people at RF Parts are very nice people, the products are exactly as they describe, their packing is top notch, and they carry a really interesting line of products at fair prices.

I have been buying my transmitting tubes and other RF parts - such as doorknob capacitors from them for about 10 years - and they have always been great.

W8GTX Rating: 5/5 May 20, 2012 21:13 Send this review to a friend
Great tube supplier  Time owned: more than 12 months
Always had good luck with this company and transmitting tubes of various types.

KI0Z Rating: 5/5 Feb 3, 2012 21:02 Send this review to a friend
Excellent  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
This is one company I want to do busniess with. Every thing was above excellent. Mat was very helpful. Thank you RF Parts..WELL DONE...!!

K0ZN Rating: 5/5 Sep 23, 2011 23:18 Send this review to a friend
Reliable, good, vendor  Time owned: more than 12 months
I have purchased tubes and electronic components from them 4 times over about 4 years. I have zero complaints; they ship promptly, tell you what they do or don't have in stock. If you are looking for vacuum tubes, RF Parts is possibly the BEST supplier out there. From what I can tell they seem to have good customer service.

I consider them one of the better suppliers out there.

73, K0ZN

K3ICH Rating: 5/5 Feb 16, 2011 04:49 Send this review to a friend
Good Quality, Fair Prices & Fast Shipping  Time owned: more than 12 months
How can you possibly downgrade RF PARTS because Euro-Mail is slow? (A recent Priority Mail package of mine took FIVE WEEKS to get to France!)

As for RF PARTS, they are doing the HAM community a great service by selling quality parts at reasonable prices and fair shipping charges. I have bought from them many times in the past and am completely satisfied with thier service