Reviews Categories | Electronic Component Suppliers | RF Parts Company Help

Reviews Summary for RF Parts Company
RF Parts Company Reviews: 28 Average rating: 4.6/5 MSRP: $54.95
Description: Replacement finals for Icom's
More info: http://www.rfparts.com

You can write your own review of the RF Parts Company.

W8GTX Rating: 5/5 May 20, 2012 21:13 Send this review to a friend
Great tube supplier  Time owned: more than 12 months
Always had good luck with this company and transmitting tubes of various types.

KI0Z Rating: 5/5 Feb 3, 2012 21:02 Send this review to a friend
Excellent  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
This is one company I want to do busniess with. Every thing was above excellent. Mat was very helpful. Thank you RF Parts..WELL DONE...!!

K0ZN Rating: 5/5 Sep 23, 2011 23:18 Send this review to a friend
Reliable, good, vendor  Time owned: more than 12 months
I have purchased tubes and electronic components from them 4 times over about 4 years. I have zero complaints; they ship promptly, tell you what they do or don't have in stock. If you are looking for vacuum tubes, RF Parts is possibly the BEST supplier out there. From what I can tell they seem to have good customer service.

I consider them one of the better suppliers out there.

73, K0ZN

K3ICH Rating: 5/5 Feb 16, 2011 04:49 Send this review to a friend
Good Quality, Fair Prices & Fast Shipping  Time owned: more than 12 months
How can you possibly downgrade RF PARTS because Euro-Mail is slow? (A recent Priority Mail package of mine took FIVE WEEKS to get to France!)

As for RF PARTS, they are doing the HAM community a great service by selling quality parts at reasonable prices and fair shipping charges. I have bought from them many times in the past and am completely satisfied with thier service

M0TEC Rating: 3/5 Feb 15, 2011 13:33 Send this review to a friend
Good value for money parts - Shipping to Europe needs attention  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I recently ordered some transistors to repair my beloved Icom IC-703.

I was unable to source these with resonable cost from Europe so decided to order from RF Parts.

Total time taken from receiving payment of my order to shipping was 18 days!

(To be fair there is a disclaimer on the site that does advise that European orders will suffer a delay of 8-12 days)

Once the parcel was received in the UK there was a further 4 day delay for the parcel to clear customs.

Total time from order to collection (After paying nearly 12 extra as a result of 3.81 V.A.T) 36 days!

I have ordered goods from Asia that have arrived at my door within 4 working days, and cannot understand how this transaction was so slow.

That said, I would certainly consider ordering again from this company.

IK5DNE Rating: 5/5 Jun 17, 2010 07:07 Send this review to a friend
Very fine service.  Time owned: months
I have ordered a replace RF final for my Icom 706 MK IIG, after an email contact with RF Parts I find the item at half price than in Europe.
Fast shipping, also without insurance and tracking I have the RF final in my hands in 15 days.
I strongly recommend the RF Parts service.

73 de IK5DNE, George

KK8ZZ Rating: 5/5 Jan 16, 2009 14:16 Send this review to a friend
Great Service Supplier  Time owned: more than 12 months
Honest parts supplier ... if they say it's in stock, it's in stock and you'll get the shipment when they say you will. Excellent source of tubes. Highly recommended.

WM9V Rating: 5/5 Jan 2, 2009 05:19 Send this review to a friend
A+ quick ship  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
as with all reviews these days enay is kinda a benchmark ...
rf parts emailed me back and said the order was
placed so i emailed them back and asked for a tracking number
that arrived shortly
i have been a consumer electronics servicer for 20 years ...shack ..best buy ...circuit
these people are responsive and the product is in stock as advertised on their website
nothing pisses off people like me more ...
order a part on the website with no inventory or get a hold on 800
i did order a mitsu vhf brick and it did ship asap...
thats all i wanted... was a part or a response telling me that the part wasnt available
good communication from this company .. thats why ive heard good things about them over the years

KB3ONA Rating: 5/5 Oct 29, 2008 11:08 Send this review to a friend
Great Source and Excellent Service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I was looking for air variable capacitors for a homebrew QRP tuner. RF parts had a great selection and I received the order within a few days. I'll definitely buy from them for my next project.

WP3EX Rating: 5/5 Aug 1, 2007 08:23 Send this review to a friend
Good service & Excellent Phone Responses  Time owned: more than 12 months
I have Ordered Matched tubes and many others Parts with no problems, excellent company.