Reviews Categories | QSL printers; callsign badge engravers; etc. | QSLWorks Help

Reviews Summary for QSLWorks
QSLWorks Reviews: 84 Average rating: 4.9/5 MSRP: $varies
Description: Custom Full Color QSL Cards - Produced in America's Heartland
More info: http://www.qslworks.com

You can write your own review of the QSLWorks.

K5ADL Rating: 5/5 Oct 22, 2013 18:38 Send this review to a friend
Outstanding  Time owned: more than 12 months
I have used Curt Merriman Printing (QSL Works) for my QSL cards for several years. They have been very helpful in designing my cards and patiently posting previews until we fine tuned the design to exactly what I wanted. Their print quality is suburb, and their prices are certainly fair. I will continue to use QSL Works for all of my cards. Curt has clearly earned my highest recommendation.

AD0DJ Rating: 5/5 Jul 10, 2013 15:45 Send this review to a friend
Nice work!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I received my QSL cards 15 calendar days after my initial order with my photo for artwork, which included just one quick extra email exchange with Curt for a change to the first proof. Color photo printing quality is great, as is the card stock - would order from them again.

VE3WBE Rating: 5/5 Jun 17, 2013 13:58 Send this review to a friend
Well done  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I have used them for my own QSL cards and most recently for our club Special Event Station - VA3IFF. They were patient in dealing with our requests and changes and guided us through the process that lead to the excellent product that arrived quickly. From my experience they are good people to deal with.

KH6ES Rating: 5/5 Feb 22, 2013 13:01 Send this review to a friend
Terrific Cards!  Time owned: more than 12 months
They're the best--used them for years. They'll make sure you're happy.

NM3B Rating: 5/5 Oct 23, 2012 07:56 Send this review to a friend
Super Graphics   Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I couldn't be more pleased with the work Brooks did on the new QSL cards. He is very helpful and great imagination designing a finished card.
I enjoy satellite operating and between us he came up with what I felt was a great QSL card.
I wanted something a little "off the beaten path" so to speak and he sure did a super job.
He has done QSL cards for me in the past but I feel this one tops them all. QSL works is number one in both graphics and design and highly recommend them.

W8TBZ Rating: 5/5 Sep 26, 2012 18:15 Send this review to a friend
the best qsl's around  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
If you want a quality qsl card that you'll be proud of and happy to send to other's, then QSLWorks is for you. My cards arrived the other day and they are cool! Brook at QSLWorks is a gem as she showed alot of patience with me because I was a bit fussy. What can I say. I wanted the perfect qsl card and I got it! I am proud of the design and I'll be happy to send these out worldwide. Thanks again to QSLWorks! 73. W8TBZ-Tim Zimmer

VE3WBE Rating: 5/5 Sep 25, 2012 06:16 Send this review to a friend
Excellent  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I needed some new QSL cards and contacted QSLWorks and found them very helpful. Their advice was good and cards were attractive and well done on good stock.
Good folks to deal with.

N9IIF Rating: 5/5 Sep 2, 2012 05:47 Send this review to a friend
just awesome  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I old arteork and qsl works my old card
and just agreat job the turn around was greay
and overall just great people to work work with

N5ITW Rating: 5/5 Aug 29, 2012 14:27 Send this review to a friend
Great Job  Time owned: more than 12 months
Once again Brooks did a super job on my new order. I would suggest you talk to her before ordering fron anyone else.

K6ON Rating: 5/5 Jul 24, 2012 13:53 Send this review to a friend
Outstanding as usual.  Time owned: more than 12 months
I've just received my seventh order of cards from QSL Works. Since 2003 Iíve ordered cards for
several club stations and myself. Iíve always received first class service, great cards, fast shipping,
and fair pricing. For some examples of their work, check QRZ pages for W6DOJ, K6ON, and N6MSO.
QSL Works will continue to get all my QSL orders.