Reviews Categories | QSL printers; callsign badge engravers; etc. | QSLWorks Help

Reviews Summary for QSLWorks
QSLWorks Reviews: 84 Average rating: 4.9/5 MSRP: $varies
Description: Custom Full Color QSL Cards - Produced in America's Heartland
More info: http://www.qslworks.com

You can write your own review of the QSLWorks.

WA6L Rating: 5/5 Jul 19, 2012 11:30 Send this review to a friend
Top Shelf Printers  Time owned: more than 12 months
Let me start by saying that QSLWorks is not your cheapie, 2-color, generic looking card printers. They are definitely top-shelf custom printers who will provide you with beautiful and unique cards that other Hams will be proud to keep in their collection. I just finished my fourth order with QSLWorks and am again amazed at how well things turned out. I use my own artwork and the result is just as I hoped and planned. The printing is beautiful, the colors are vibrant, and the text is crisp and exactly where I wanted it.

The best part of the process is the time and attention that QSLWorks takes with their customers. We emailed back and forth with plans, questions, and proofs until everything was exactly as I wanted. I really appreciate the personal attention.

I will continue to use QSLWorks and recommend them very highly.

W3RXO Rating: 5/5 Jun 29, 2012 13:00 Send this review to a friend
WOW!!!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I don't know how to say it better. On a scale of 1-5, I'd like to give them a 10. Outstanding graphic pre-press work, fast, high quality prints, on high quality card stock. I sent them a few ideas, and some photos I had on hand, that might fit into my ideas. They re-worked my photos, and really designed an outstanding product. I WILL be a return customer.

WA2KLP Rating: 5/5 Jun 19, 2012 09:21 Send this review to a friend
Super Service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
There are many different and unique designs to choose from ranging from the simple to the elaborate. If you desire, you can submit your own artwork in a variety of formats. Printing quality is very good and the stock is better than average quality. Delivery was fast, price was very reasonable and the person I dealt with was prompt, courteous and personable. All in all I rate this as an excellent value.

KK4AXW Rating: 5/5 Mar 1, 2012 05:43 Send this review to a friend
Great Service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I submitted my own artwork for my QSL cards. The staff worked with me to tweak the colors until I was completely satisfied. I would not hesitate to recommend them to a friend and I will use them again in the future. The price is very reasonable for the service and quality you get!

N8WD Rating: 5/5 Feb 28, 2012 11:18 Send this review to a friend
Excellent service!  Time owned: more than 12 months
I just received my second order of cards from QSL Works, and I am just as happy with this order as I was with my first. Excellent quick service and communication. When I am ready for my next order, they will get the job again!

N6ALP Rating: 5/5 Feb 27, 2012 14:18 Send this review to a friend
Great Service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
After a small setback --- the background photo I wanted from their "Sample" Cards was first, available --- then NOT available, and they thought they had contacted me about it --- but they hadn't. I finally sent them a design that I decided I would use. The cards came out brighter and better than the design I submitted! Very professional looking cards. Have only had two complaints, but that wasn't the card's fault. I used a gel marker / pen, and I guess the card got wet during delivery and the ink smeared. I'll send them inside envelopes from now on.
--- Al N6ALP

AE5WX Rating: 5/5 Feb 6, 2012 08:17 Send this review to a friend
New QSL Cards  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I decided to get new QSL cards, since I had changed my address...even though I still had a large amount of an older style.

Wanting a U.S. stateside vendor, I did a Google search, and found QSLWorks.Com -- took a look at their cards, and found on that was "perfect" for me...the classic severe weather supercell thunderstorm down the road, with my callsign ahead of it (since I'm heavily involved in severe weather operations in Arkansas, and that's what got me into ham radio over 20 years ago).

While some would say the cost was a tad more expensive than other vendors, I've had nothing but positive comments from everyone on the card...so much so, that it's my profile picture on Facebook!!

I don't go through cards real fast, but the next time I need some, I know exactly where I'll order them from. Thanks to Brooks Alexander, and everyone else at QSLWORKS.COM!!

Daryl, AE5WX, Little Rock, Arkansas

KA7CGI Rating: 5/5 Jan 4, 2012 00:32 Send this review to a friend
My QSL cards are perfect.  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Brooks at QSLWorks worked with me to get exactly what I wanted for my cards. Everything was handled via email and all of my requested changes were met quickly, with a sample image sent to my inbox.

Their artwork selection is vast and I had no trouble finding something I liked. I highly recommend QSLWorks.

W0GJ Rating: 5/5 Dec 27, 2011 08:13 Send this review to a friend
Amazing service!  Time owned: more than 12 months
I've ordered QSL cards from many places, but in the last few years only from QSL Works. They have unbelievably good service, fast proofs by email and fast printing! Quality is the best there is and at very competitive prices. Best of all, MADE IN THE U.S.A.!!!!

WV0Q Rating: 5/5 Dec 26, 2011 08:11 Send this review to a friend
Awesome customer service!  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
I had a picture that is very detailed and Brooks kept working with me until the final result was great.
I am very proud to have such a well made QSL card.