Reviews Categories | Keys & Paddles | Begali Magnetic Professional Help

Reviews Summary for Begali Magnetic Professional
Begali Magnetic Professional Reviews: 18 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $248.00 + 9.50 s/h
Description: Magnetic iambic paddle with a metal oxide finish, using micro-threaded adjustments and precision bearings.
More info: http://www.i2rtf.com

You can write your own review of the Begali Magnetic Professional.

N0MN Rating: 5/5 Jun 14, 2012 14:32 Send this review to a friend
Wonderfully Crafted  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
This is my first Begali and my only regret is that I waited so long to order one. My workhorse for over 30 years was a Bencher and the Magnetic Pro makes me want to throw rocks at it! The relatively small footprint works well with my operating desk and its mass keeps it in place. It was very easily adjusted to my preferred touch and it stays adjusted. If I ever get another paddle it will definitely be a Begali, the Bugati of paddles!

N0UY Rating: 5/5 Dec 25, 2011 18:29 Send this review to a friend
AWESOME  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
This is my second Begali paddle and I love this one even more than the first. I have installed a female jack under the cable strain relief to make it easy to connect and disconnect from one rig to another. The quality is excellent as with all their products. I have the touch set up so lightly that blowing on the finger piece will send a character. This is the most effortless paddle I have ever used. Excellent value and a must for any serious cw operator.

PA0NMH Rating: 5/5 Sep 2, 2010 03:07 Send this review to a friend
"Work is love made visible" (Kahlil Gibran)  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
The Begali Magnetic Pro (# 0792) is my third key made by Piero, and everything about these keys has already been said..
Robust precision construction with creative functional design is the winning combo. If you appreciate real quality in design and construction , then try the Begali Magnetic Pro.The workmanship is top notch. Expert machining coupled with a flawless finish. If only everything in the world were made with the same quality and craftsmanship as the Begali keys....(and the LL-tuners)

DK3NG Rating: 5/5 Jan 6, 2009 08:49 Send this review to a friend
Best key I've ever owned  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
I have owned a few paddles by different folks in my lifetime. Schurr, Kent, Vibro, ETM and so on. The Begali beats them all. I've always wanted a 'magnetic' keyer and the Magnetic Pro fits the bill in every respect.

I also like Begali's excellent service , very good communications with Bruna. And packing of my key was so good, I almost did not want to unwrap it.

KE4KY Rating: 5/5 Jun 18, 2008 20:12 Send this review to a friend
The Best!!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Finish-perfect!
Adjustments-easy and smooth!
Weight-more than adequate to stay in place!
Feel/Action-crisp, exact, not spongy!

The nearest competitor is the Kent, followed by the K8RA line.

Bencher...well, does not come close.

I bought mine at Dayton (2008) and feel the money was well spent. I would highly recommend to anyone that is a CW enthusiast.

K2KN Rating: 5/5 Feb 6, 2008 11:58 Send this review to a friend
Outstanding paddle  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
This is my second Begali paddle. I am very pleased. The build quality and design is excellent. Very fine adjustments that stay put. Very fine and consistant feel like nothing else. This key is a bargan for what you get for the price. I have no reservations.

M0XYZ Rating: 5/5 Jan 3, 2008 14:48 Send this review to a friend
simply fantastic.  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
After looking around and talking to freinds i wanted a new key to add to my collection ,i contacted bruna begali and enquired about a key to suit my needs and work along side my icom775 it soon became obvious that a magnetic classic was the one,ihave to say that the service i required was first class and i received my new key within 7days during the xmas season. For value and craftsmanship this key is absolute first class the cw just rolls off its a little early to say how it go s against the schurr and jones but i can tell you it s very encouraging so far i will post later with a new update on this product all the best and hope to work you soon m0xyz /G7kyj ady.

W5LXG Rating: 5/5 Dec 19, 2007 08:29 Send this review to a friend
The best yet  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
It is all true! I can not add any more technically or commercially to the previous reviews on this wonder paddle. The Begali's treated me royally from my first e-mail to the day the paddle arrived 8 days after I paid for it. Over my 50 years on the air,I think I spent more than the cost of my Begali buying the "usual suspects" of other paddles,searching for the smoothest.One might skip the disappointments,buy a Begali and be done with it!

N6NKN Rating: 5/5 Aug 11, 2007 15:16 Send this review to a friend
Perfect Match To The PRO III  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I had to wait a few weeks for my Magnetic Professional. But I didn't mind. I already have one of Piro's Simplex Monos and a gold plated Begali Signature. The Magnetic professional is a Signature dressed in basic black, and as such, it is a perfect match for my Icom Pro III. And does it play? Ah, yes. Sweet, sweet music like a fine violin. Uncompromising precision, the trademark of every Begali key.

When you use a key of this quality the small details stand out; the finely pitched adjustments, the flawless finish, and the rock solid feel when in use. It will spoil you for lesser instruments used in the art of Morse code.

Even something as simple as the finger pieces can influence the end result. I requested my key with the short black anodized aluminum finger pieces, and they have the feel of cool, fine silk.

"Begali Keys: Made By People Who Care."

W7LRY Rating: 5/5 May 20, 2007 16:36 Send this review to a friend
Incredible  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Received Begali Magnetic Professional SN #350. I am extremely impressed with the quality of workmanship. Service was great. After ordering I received an e-mail within a couple days saying it had been shipped and would receive it in about 12 to 15 days. I received it in 7 days. Bruna and Piero Begali are people you can trust and to me that means a lot.
For those that want to transport the paddle safely I found a Pelican case model #1060 that's perfect for width and height and long enough for the paddle and cable. Works great!