Reviews Categories | Headphones & Boom-mic Headsets | Radio Shack Pro 100 Communications Headset Help

Reviews Summary for Radio Shack Pro 100 Communications Headset
Reviews: 4 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $0.97 close-out
Description: Communications Headset with mini plug supplied with 1/4" plug. Closed Monaural dual Headphones with Foam Filled Ear cushion 20-282
More info: http://www. radioshack.com

You can write your own review of the Radio Shack Pro 100 Communications Headset.

VE7KNQ Rating: 5/5 Aug 24, 2012 03:39 Send this review to a friend
Excellent  Time owned: more than 12 months
I've had my Pro-100 for years and never had any problems. Good clear audio and the volume control on the headphones is handy. A great headset at a very good price!

KC2ILJ Rating: 5/5 Jun 9, 2006 07:47 Send this review to a friend
Excellent  Time owned: more than 12 months
Well I didn't know that was a review for this head phones. I bought this from my local Rat Shack for .97, not bad. I highly recommend that you change the cable for a better one and you will have a strong head phone with good frecuency response and with my Mark V Field I can't complaint.

73's

Mike

KF6GOM Rating: 5/5 Jul 22, 2003 16:10 Send this review to a friend
.97 cents what a deal  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
well thanks to KC2KXV review i decided to go to
my local Radio Shack store, they had 3 of them
and bought them in a hurry, seem to sound real
good on my Icom 718 and Yaesu 817..cant complain
best deal and built very well with everyday use..
73 KF6GOM

KC2KXV Rating: 5/5 Jul 21, 2003 23:21 Send this review to a friend
Great for the money  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
These are great communications quality headphones that are being closed out at Rat Shack. They are very sensitive and reproduce the human voice just fine. You won't get the low bass that stereo grade headphones provide, but you do get far less hiss and an adequate amount of detail. There is a level control on the right ear cup that is very convenient as well. It is supplied with a mini mono plug and a conversion plug to 1/4 mono. Anything will drive the heck out of this phone. I have plenty of drive with my RS HT 245, as well as the Icom 706. At the Store, they may not be in public view -- but if you quote the RS sku number (which is 20-282) to the store clerk and ask he/she to look, you may be pleasently surprised to find that they are on close-out for less than a dollar. I got mine for 97 cents. Happy Hunting. KC2KXV