Reviews Categories | Towers, masts, accessories, climbing gear | Tennamast Help

Reviews Summary for Tennamast
Tennamast Reviews: 13 Average rating: 4.9/5 MSRP: $3-400UKP
Description: 38ft tower wall mounted

You can write your own review of the Tennamast.

G8GNZ Rating: 5/5 Sep 14, 2006 02:25 Send this review to a friend
Well made and good service  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
My Tennamast came second hand earlier this year. I have the relatively lightweight adapt-a-mast, 10m wall mounted and with tilt mechanism.

It is well made and in my case supports a 6m HB9CV, a 10 ele 2m yagi, a 21 ele 70cm yagi and a 24 ele 23cm yagi and large chunks of heliax, all without problem, although I normally keep it winched down when not in use.

I originally put it up with the help of my two (adult) sons but I am about to move it to a new location, this time I expect to be able to errect it by myself.

I needed two larger brackets for the new location, two phone calls (one with the measurements to hand) and the brackets were with me the following day.

All in all 10 out of 10 (or 5 out of 5) for a simple, well made, reliable product. I would have no qualms about buying again.

G4OCO Rating: 5/5 Aug 21, 2004 04:41 Send this review to a friend
High quality product at a good price  Time owned: more than 12 months
Having purchased Tennamast 10.5 3 section mast in the early nineties and moved the tower twice, I feel I am in a good position to comment on its performance.
The tower arrives in two parts, one section with the base / socket and the other main 3 section, all bubble wrapped.
Having installed the base section in the socket and enlisted the help of the local radio club, it was a simple matter to put the tilt over section onto the ground post and secure using the stainless steel bolts.
Go the extra mile and purchase the more substantial DL800 winches, you will love the auto brake mechanism.
Over the years, apart from the twice annual lubrication of the winch and rollers, I have only had to purchase three new rollers as one of the rollers was showing signs of distress.
The tower is at the moment supporting, a 2 ele full size tri band beam, HB8CV on 6mtrs, 5 ele on 4mtrs, 9ele on 144mhz, 21 ele on 70cms, dual band vertical and 40m/80m/160m dipoles.
Its a keeper and worth the cost, thank you Tennamast.

G0FYD Rating: 5/5 Jul 26, 2003 13:09 Send this review to a friend
Excellent value  Time owned: more than 12 months
I bought this tower in the 80's
38ft wall mounted.
I have totally abused this tower often putting 4 antennas above the rotator and cage without guys.
Bought it in the late eighties and its never let me down once.
Lookin a bit raggied nw but still holding up 1x6ele fer 6m 1x21 fer 70cms 1x17ft boom fer 2m
1x55ele fer 23cms.12ft stub mast above the cage so top ant is at 50ft
Highly recommended for smaller gardens
I will be going back when the day comes..
Thanks from one satisfied customer.
Ian G0FYD