Reviews Categories | Ham radio kits | The Triode Board Help

Reviews Summary for The Triode Board
Reviews: 2 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $$140
Description: G3SEK triode control and protection kit for amplifier. Available as complete kit for the board, or circuit board and manual only.
More info: http://www.ifwtech.co.uk/g3sek/boards/

You can write your own review of the The Triode Board.

N4ZAW Rating: 5/5 Jun 27, 2016 05:46 Send this review to a friend
Pending, but WOW!  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
I picked a rating of 5 because I have yet to install it, and didn't want to skew the result. The build was straightforward, and the manual is laid-out 100%, and complete with full interconnections, tube-specific part selection charts, schematics, and parts lists.

But I had to add my 2 cents early so I could also comment on YOUR 8877 amp, James.... That is one sa-weeet build! I currently have your W7RY bias, relay and softkey controller in an SB220, and it's no slouch either.
Only After installing it, I ran-across the Triode Board and couldn't resist ordering one anhow, whether I put it to use, or not. I'll update this review if/when I do. I'm 'eyeballin' my L4B now, glancing-over at that Triode Board -- and my mouth is watering like Homer Simpson 'eyeballin' a doughnut. ;)

W7RY Rating: 5/5 Oct 3, 2010 21:07 Send this review to a friend
Great For Your Amplifier!  Time owned: more than 12 months
I have the triode board installed into my home brew 3CX800 amplifier.

Please see at: http://s900.photobucket.com/albums/ac206/w7ry/3CX800%20Amplifier/

It works very well! Easy to build (but Iím an experienced builder) easy installation and integration into my amplifier. The amplifier has been through countless contests to include RTTY contests! Keeps those expensive tubes safe!

Well done Ian!