Reviews Categories | Microphones | Heil 20th Anniversary Goldline Presentation Help

Reviews Summary for Heil 20th Anniversary Goldline Presentation
Heil 20th Anniversary Goldline Presentation Reviews: 1 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $200
Description: To celebrate the 20th Anniversary of it's Amateur Radio division, Heil Sound brings you the Goldline 'Presentation'. Featuring a single full range studio microphone element, with a frequency range of 40 Hz to 16 kHz. Only 200 of these Goldline Anniversary microphones have been produced - each one laser engraved with serial number and signed by Bob Heil, K9EID founder and President of Heil Sound, Ltd.
More info: http://www.heilsound.com

You can write your own review of the Heil 20th Anniversary Goldline Presentation.

PA1HR Rating: 5/5 Aug 11, 2003 02:36 Send this review to a friend
100% satisfied  Time owned: 0 to 3 months

For my 50th anniversary my dearest XYL bought me a Heil 20th anniversary Goldline Presentation microphone...

It really is a great sounding and looking microphone!

The gold finish is a very good variation between all the black gear. It would be a good combination with a gold finished or brass paddles.

Standard it has the full range studio element, which sounds very good. I would advise this element when band conditions are excellent, signals are strong and for local traffic. Or for special transmissions e.g. radioclub transmissions. This element really sounds "full ranged".

As second element I installed the HC-5 element. I would suggest this element when band conditions get tough, but also for everyday ragchewing. It gives very clear and clean SSB!

All the modulation reports are very positive!

Installation of the HC-5 element was easy. I used glue to fix the element into the microphone.

The service of Bob Heil is excellent too! He helped me to install the second element by sending a few pictures and gave me some advise.

I bought the microphone with second element, MA-1 mounting arm, Heil cable and XLR connector at R&L Electronics via the internet. They really have very interesting prices and very fast delivery with excellent service (after sales included).

I really am very satisfied with all of it and hope to enjoy it to at least my 75th anniversary...