Reviews Categories | Weather Stations | Radio Shack Wireless Indoor/Outdoor thermometer (Cat no 63-1037) Help

Reviews Summary for Radio Shack Wireless Indoor/Outdoor thermometer (Cat no 63-1037)
Radio Shack Wireless Indoor/Outdoor thermometer (Cat no 63-1037) Reviews: 2 Average rating: 3.0/5 MSRP: $29.95
Description: A remote transmitter which sends temperature to a compatible 433 Mhz receiver
More info: http://www.radioshack.com/product.asp?catalog%5Fname=CTLG&category%5Fname=CTLG%5F010%5F005%5F001%5F000&product%5Fid=63%2D1037

You can write your own review of the Radio Shack Wireless Indoor/Outdoor thermometer (Cat no 63-1037).

N8ZSG Rating: 4/5 Nov 2, 2003 01:44 Send this review to a friend
Not bad for the money  Time owned: more than 12 months
I have had this unit in service for 2 1/2 years and have no problems with the unit at all. The outdoor remote is only about 30 feet from the receiver so I am not able to verify any other information concerning range. Over all, I am satified with the unit. I have only had experience with one other unit and that was from a novelity catalog. Would not be a fair comparison.

N3FGW Rating: 2/5 Sep 7, 2003 15:03 Send this review to a friend
Measures temp OK, but wireless capability limited  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Purchased this on sale for 14.95, and it looks like other Oregon Scientific products I've owned
which are remote weather sensors. So, I assumed
that the wireless modules were somewhat compatible.

However, this product doesn't work with my other 433 Mhz receivers from Lacrosse technology or
Oregon Scientific (BAR122HGLA) receivers, so