Reviews Categories | Headphones & Boom-mic Headsets | Yaesu YH-77STA Help

Reviews Summary for Yaesu YH-77STA
Yaesu YH-77STA Reviews: 18 Average rating: 3.8/5 MSRP: $51.99
Description: Lightweight headphones

You can write your own review of the Yaesu YH-77STA.

G3UCQ Rating: 5/5 Oct 7, 2009 03:41 Send this review to a friend
Excellent sound and comfort  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Just had a pair for my birthday. They are very comfortable and CW sounds great from my FT-2000.
If you after a good pair of stereo communication headphones you will not be disappointed with these.

OE5CSP Rating: 5/5 Apr 14, 2009 04:09 Send this review to a friend
Decent headphones  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
I bought these headphones for my K3 because they have a stereo plug, they are lightweight and because of the reviews here on eham.They are very comfortable and the audio is very nice. Unfortunately the K3 adds a little hiss, but they work very well with my other radios.

K6DZ Rating: 5/5 Jun 13, 2007 18:45 Send this review to a friend
Comfortable !  Time owned: more than 12 months
I had the original YH-77 (no STA), which AFAICT are the same phones in an early mono version, mono 1/4" plug. These were still my favorite when years later a plastic piece on the mounting broke. I superglued a repair rather than buy a new set of communication phones.

By the way, this is the only Yaseu product I ever bought.

K2MK Rating: 5/5 Mar 3, 2007 14:01 Send this review to a friend
Nice for CW  Time owned: more than 12 months
Nice & comfortable. Sound good with CW. They are stereo and work well on an FT-1000 in dual receive mode. They come with a small phono plug but Yaesu includes a 1/4" adapter. Clearly labeled left and right.

OE3SGU Rating: 5/5 Oct 1, 2006 13:31 Send this review to a friend
Great  Time owned: more than 12 months
This headphones are surprisingly good! Wear them for hours without sweating ears, sound is excellent.

M3CAX Rating: 5/5 Mar 8, 2004 16:53 Send this review to a friend
very comfortable  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
I had a pair of Kenwood HS-5 headphones before, which were a bit too heavy. The YH-77STA are light, comfortable and give good sound. They are great for my SGC SG-2020.

PA1HR Rating: 5/5 Sep 14, 2003 03:40 Send this review to a friend
Excellent headphones  Time owned: more than 12 months

I use this excellent headphones for more then 10 years now. After all these years it still does a very good job.

The only thing I had to renew (after 10 years...) were the two earpads. I got them free of charge from my local HAM-outlet.

Great sound, leightweight, not expensive and excellent quality!

KY6R Rating: 5/5 Sep 11, 2003 20:06 Send this review to a friend
Surprisingly Good  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I use these headphones plugged into an SP-8 and FT-1000MP Mark V and they are much better than I had expected. They are also more comfortable than I had expected as well. Well done Yaesu!