Reviews Categories | Antenna Switching, Phasing, Controllers | microHAM - micro DOUBLE TEN SWITCH Help

Reviews Summary for microHAM - micro DOUBLE TEN SWITCH
microHAM - micro DOUBLE TEN SWITCH Reviews: 3 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $(missing—add MSRP)
Description: micro DOUBLE TEN SWITCH is a high performing, high power rated, high separation, rugged remotely controled antenna switch. Antenna switch can handle 10 antennas to two radio outputs for SO2R operation techniques. It can be fit up inside the shack or outside on the tower
More info: http://www.microham.com

You can write your own review of the microHAM - micro DOUBLE TEN SWITCH.

OE1DIA Rating: 5/5 Jun 5, 2007 12:42 Send this review to a friend
excellent product  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
Another excellent product from microHAM company. Keep up the good work!

K1XM Rating: 5/5 Jan 31, 2006 10:11 Send this review to a friend
Very nice  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
I have one of these for my home station.

The other switches on the market are 2x6 and I was concerned that I could use up all the connections and have to run two switches. I don't think I will ever have ten antennas connected.

The unit is very well built.

I do not have the microHAM automated switching. This switch can be used with other schemes including some as simple as a couple rotary switches.

F6GOX Rating: 5/5 Nov 3, 2003 11:13 Send this review to a friend
Professionnal products  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
As with all microHAM products, you don't lose your money. I am using the double ten switch box in a SO2R config. This is a professionnal waterproof heavy duty grey metal box. You can choice UHF or N connectors, I take UHF. There are two cables to connect the band decoder with large ferrite for FMI protection, two radio and 10 in line antennas connectors. There is a metal plate to fix the decoder outside on the mast if you prefer than inside the shack. Power handling, SWR capabilities and port isolation are strong for legal power. I connect radioA and radioB through the two microHAM band decoder with the well documented paper manual and cd-rom purchased and forget it! That was I want. With the microHAm band decoder, you can configure just by checking boxes. Then the antennas change not only with the band (e.g. 80m to 40m) but also inside the band between CW(80m) and SSB(75m) bands! So I always use optimal antennas without seeing all the time the SWR or waste time to tune during contest in S&P ! I warmly recommend this best price/product ratio company.