Reviews Categories | QSL printers; callsign badge engravers; etc. | QSL Factory Help

Reviews Summary for QSL Factory
QSL Factory Reviews: 92 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $From 18.00 USD
Description: Designers and printers of Ham Radio QSL cards, quality full color custom, inkjet and printed QSL cards for the Radio Amateur
(Web site missing—add URL)

You can write your own review of the QSL Factory.

EI5KC Rating: 5/5 Sep 13, 2010 09:34 Send this review to a friend
AMAZING CO. TO DEAL WITH  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
AMAZING FAST HELPFUL SERVICE, EVERY DETAIL COVERED, FAST TURNAROUND, QUALITY CARDS, GREAT PRICES, I COULD GO ON AND ON BUT WHY BOTHER THEY DONT GET ANY BETTER THAN QSL FACTORY FOLKS AND THATS A FACT.

AB3IY Rating: 5/5 Apr 6, 2010 03:13 Send this review to a friend
excellent service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Fantastic,very easy with Dave's help and expertise.Quality product at a great price.He even works on Sunday.Thanks A+++

W1NDY Rating: 5/5 Apr 2, 2010 17:31 Send this review to a friend
High quality cards  Time owned: more than 12 months
Just received my fourth order of cards, prompt and as well executed as last order. Quality and design of card makes it popular. Keep up the good work Dave

J8K2CM Rating: 5/5 Mar 24, 2010 17:34 Send this review to a friend
The best QSL's I've ever had  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Based on many recommendations, I ordered QSLs from the QSL Factory. I wanted an island shot with an inset photo of me at the operating table of J8K2CM, in Bequia.

I got exactly what I wanted. I had a proof shortly after contacting the company! It was perfect. Got the cards, they are great!

This firm goes out of their way to prepare a card the way you want! Highly recommended!

George J8K2CM/K2CM

G3XQX Rating: 5/5 Nov 29, 2009 03:03 Send this review to a friend
A highly professional, friendly and first class service.  Time owned: more than 12 months
I first used QSL Factory a few years ago. I needed help in designing my card and Dave turned my clunky word processor design documents into a perfect rendition of what I had in my mind's eye but could not quite capture with my limited graphics tools. It took several iterations to achieve exactly what I wanted but nothing was too much trouble and the service was fast and friendly. The resulting high quality cards were a pleasure to fill in and send out.

Three years on and, after moving QTH and being QRT for a while, I returned once again to QSL Factory for a new batch of cards. Dave had all the necessary design files from before and, as I only wanted to change the location information, the new proofs were with me within a day.

The QSL Factory website is a paradigm of good design, easy to navigate and with excellent help and advice pages. What more can I say? As others have commented here: once you have used QSL Factory, you will not want to go anywhere else.

K1FBI Rating: 5/5 Nov 7, 2009 17:41 Send this review to a friend
Exceeded my expectations  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I ordered the inkjet card (AH5) and Dave sent me a proof and the final file in less than 24 hours of placing my order!
Best of all, I can choose the quality of the paper I want to use.

Great QSL Card, great service and a great price.

AF3Y Rating: 4/5 Sep 30, 2009 07:51 Send this review to a friend
Paper quality seems lower  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
My second order. BEAUTIFUL cards, as before, but the paper is not as sturdy/thick as my first order. These are rather flimsy and not what I expected. Dave replied their costs (Paper, Ink, etc.) had gone up, which is understandable. I would have paid a little more for a more substantial card, had I known the quality of the paper had changed from my first order of a couple years ago. They get a FIVE on everything but the paper.

VA7MIL Rating: 5/5 Aug 20, 2009 13:50 Send this review to a friend
Could not be happier!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I have been looking for QUALITY QSL cards for a while. I did quite a bit of research on the Internet and also looked into the QSL printers who advertise in the RAC, ARRL and RSGB member magazines. I recently received a QSL card from W1NDY and was very impressed by the quality and presentation of his card. I noticed on the QSL card that W1NDY had his cards made by the QSL Factory. I checked out their web site on the Internet. There were lots of very attractive layouts available. I went with the full colour custom front with one of the standard black only back layouts. QSL Factory did a great job of a custom layout of my call sign on the front of the cards. Communication via e-mail was great. I got just what I wanted and I could not be more impressed by the CUSTOMER SERVICE as well as the QUALITY of the cards. The service, quality and value far exceeded my expectations. I recommend you consider QSL Factory if you are reordering QSL cards or if you are placing your very first order. I live in Canada and QSL Factory is in England. From the time I placed my order until I received the cards was very short weeks. The cards arrived securely packaged.

73 Martin.

EI7JR Rating: 5/5 May 11, 2009 13:16 Send this review to a friend
Excellent Service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I can only highly recommend Dave's excellent service. The response time is practically instantaneous. I sent my idea and photo on the Saturday of a holiday weekend, expecting a draft maybe the following Tuesday at best. I was amazed to receive a draft the very next day, Sunday! Production quality is excellent and the finished cards were delivered on time. Given the top class quality and excellent service this is an absolute bargain. I wouldn't even consider anywhere else for QSL cards. Top marks Dave!

M6RDP Rating: 5/5 Apr 17, 2009 12:52 Send this review to a friend
Fantastic Service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
It is extremely rare in this day and age to get truly personal, friendly service where your order feels important & someone cares about it. I am 40 years old, buy often especially online, and actually can't remember ever having service this good. Dave is friendly, patient and as I said genuinely cared about my order. He sent me several proofs, & emailed me when they were posted. Of course, they arrived the next day. The cards are beautiful, with a lovely vinyl-like finish (I had assumed they would just be matt) and I am very proud of them. Thoroughly recommended from start to finish. Thank you.